*Leeds ladies*

Well i didn't get flutag tickets, hope you had more luck RWLL apparently there will be another draw for a final 1000 tickets on the 14th so i've to keep a eye out for another email then x

Well i didn't get flutag tickets, hope you had more luck RWLL apparently there will be another draw for a final 1000 tickets on the 14th so i've to keep a eye out for another email then x

exactly the same here :roll: typical xx

It makes you wonder who all these lucky people are that got tickets for them, i bet there's people out there that will have won tickets for both events x

I'm tired today and its all my fault, well its partly Allan's fault too, we had the chance of a reasonably early night and didn't take it :dohh: We were at my neices birthday party all day yesterday and spent a lot of time out in the fresh air, when we got home Jack was sleeping in his pram so i left him in there and got his 8pm bottle ready 8pm came and went, Jack had obviously had that much fresh air he was zonked 8.45pm arrived Jack was still snoring away so we changed his bum and tried to wake him but he was having non of it so we laid him in his swing and decided to throw away the milk we had ready and stick the kettle on to make a fresh one when he eventually woke, i started to think if he goes much longer his last feed before bed is going to be due in the early hours at this rate and I had to be up at 7am to take Allan to work so i could have the car, eventually he started to wake up about 9.30 and by the time the bottle was made and cooled it was just b4 10pm, he'd drunk it and had his sleepsuit on by half 10 so i suggested we took him to bed to see if he would go thru the night on just 4 bottles instead of his usual 5 and bless him he did :happydance: :happydance:he woke about half 3 and started to babble away so i put his dummy in thinking i'll see how we go if i have to get up i have to but he just went back to sleep he then woke again about 6 but once again fell back asleep with his dummy, i then got up at 7 to do his bottle and he finally had it at 7.30, i've decided today to experiment with the times of his daytime bottles so we still get 5 in a day, but he goes to bed about 10.30 instead of just after midnight and i can still squeeze 2 school runs in and take hubby to work/pick him up, my plan is and i hope it works:-
7.30am 7oz (this will need to move to 7.15am on days i take Allan to work)
11am (30 mins early) 5-7oz
2.30pm (again 30 mins early but will need to do this on a school day) 5-7oz
6.30pm 7oz
8pm bath and pj's on
10pm last 7oz bottle, nappy changed and bed

I'm hoping this is a good plan and will work, it should work out a to be a pretty good routine. Do either of you know what age babies start going to bed about 7-8pm and dropping that last feed? will it be once they are weaning? i don't want to be over feeding him if he should have dropped it by now.

Anyway after that long essay back to why i'm tired, me and Allan haven't upto last night :sex: so because Jack was in bed early and i have been thinking for a few weeks we should give it a go and see whether i'm still tender down there i decided to suduce Allan (obviously this didn't need much doing after 11 and a half weeks, plus extra from b4 Jack's birth), so we have finally done it and tbh it wasn't painful at all and i could probably have done it alot sooner :dohh:

Sounds like a great plan Bernie hon :thumbup:

Charlie goes down around 10.30-11pm and is currently sleeping to around 7am straight through :) He has woken between 5am-6am though but I believe these are the nights following the days when he hasnt fed so much during the day :thumbup: I would say Charlie has abou 5 4oz bottles during the day :thumbup: I think they will start doing a 12hr sleep shift 7-8pm through to 7am ish once they are weaned :thumbup:

I was thinking it must be once they are weaned so we can lose that 5th bottle, Jack fed at 9.45 last night and went upto bed about 11pm he would have gone sooner but he's constipated and hasn't poo'd since Saturday which is unusual for him, normally he poos once a day, he was very grumpy last night so settling him was hard but he eventually went up at 11 and fell asleep quite quickly, he is now laid in his pram trying to poo poor thing, i'm going to give him some cooled boiled water today to see if that helps get things moving.
Hope u both have a good day xx

Poor little Jack :( hoped he pooed hon!

Had a good day walked 7.3 miles so proud of myself :smug:

How about you Ladies? did you have a good day too?

I didnt get tickets either or my friend, so who the hell did lol. I think its unfair that they did a 'lottery' as its a public park :(

It is unfair Cherryblinky x

Jack poo'd a little last night Madly but it was hard and he really struggles to get it out, he was in so much pain from it and we had a terrible night so i took him to the dr's today and they gave him lactulose which worked within an hour, so hopefully he is now back to normal but if not at least i know i have it on standby x

Hi ladies! Hope ur all well?! Im Jo, 26 from Leeds. Mummy to Joseph (3yrs) n Henry (3mths).. :) hope u dont mind me posting this here, but i had a few complications with Joseph, 1 of which was GBS so i know volunteer for GBS Support n do what i can to help raise awareness. Would greatly appreciate it if u could take a mo to click my link - www.gbss.org.uk/fundraiser/joannawilkinson Thanks! X

Morning ladies,
How r u today? i've just got ready to take the kids to school and realised hubby has taken the pram to work with him in the boot of the car :dohh: luckily my next door neighbour also does the school run so she has taken the boys for me. I went to weigh in last night and i've gained 1lb but i did have a bad few days again so i deserved that lb never mind back on track today, i need to get this weight shifted xx

Hello and welcome daisyduck,
I think what ur doing is great, its for a very worthy cause, my friend is currently pregnant with her 2nd child and is also a carrier of group b strep luckily for her this was detected whilst she was a teenager and she was prepared for the antibiotics during her labour with her 1st baby last year and she will get them again with this one. I'm skint at the moment but i will pop back and sponser you next week x

Thanks so much, that would b fab! It doesn't av to be much! X also, dont beat yourself up over 1lb - im sure th weight will fall off on its own before too long! X

Welcom Daisyduck :wave:

Bernie grrr at your hubby for taking the pram :dohh: glad your neighbour was able to help out though :)

Well today was our 2nd wedding anniversary :cloud9: We didnt too much really we went shopping and bought Charlie a beautiful birth certificate holder :) This aft we picked up Oliver early from school cause it was open afternoon to meet next years teacher and read his learning journal from this year (a record of his work whilst in Reception!) his learning journal will follow him to year one for a few weeks then its given to us to keep :winkwink: A really great memento :thumbup: We met his new school teacher who seems very nice and then because Oliver got an amazing school report we took him to pizza hut for tea :thumbup: and had a lovely family meal :) I have also started to order his school uniform for next school year :cry: my boy is growing so fast :wacko:

Hello ladies,
How r u?
Madly, they grow up way too fast, i'm off for school uniforms this week b4 everywhere sells out. James goes into year 6 this year so we've to start applying to high schools and Harry moves into key stage 2, they are both making me feel old lol.
I'm off to buy Jack's cot 2moro, he is still in his crib but he has started to stick his arms thru the bars and i'm worried about him getting them stuck or hurting himself at least a cot will be wider plus i've just bought a thing off a woman on facebook that is like a bumper but it goes right round the cot and is like a mesh type material so it stops them getting the arms and legs thru the bars but is breathable if they pin their faces up against it, hubby has a week off starting this sat so i'm going to get him to move our bedroom round to fit a cot in.
Jack has his next jabs 2moro, not looking forward to them, then i've to go have my bloods done at the warfarin clinic not looking forward to that either. I came on my 2nd period yesterday since having Jack and it is really heavy like my 1st was, the joys of taking blood thinning tablets. xx

Hey hon :wave:

I have all of Olivers school uniform now except jacket and shoes :dohh: am super organised this year :lol: It does make me feel old too knowing hes now going to be in year one :wacko: time is just going by too fast :dohh: I was wiping his hands today after tea and his hands just seem HUGE in comparision to Charlie :lol: a few months ago Oliver seemed so tiny and now he might as well be a teen cause he just seems to have grown all of a sudden :rofl:
I was lucky my first af was super light but nearly two weeks long :shock: am hoping the depo kicks in now and stops my periods again :winkwink:
The mesh for the cot sounds great is it an ebay shop if so you must post link :thumbup: Charlie is still in his crib too and he too thrashes his arms through the bars wont be long until he goes into the cot either :dohh: we have Oliver mamas and papas cot its gorgeous and HUGE we just need to get a new mattress looks like it might be sooner rather than later too :dohh:

Hiya :wave:

OMG second periods!!! I still haven't had my first... the doctor said it might not come back while im BF'ing :shock: good job we're being extra careful!

Luke is getting ready to be moved into his cot - I cant believe how big he's getting so fast :cry: 10 weeks old tomorrow!!! He is being so alert now and his hand/eye coordination is amazing us both :shock: if we put our hands in reaching distance he will grab both our fingers (one in each hand) and put them towards his mouth :cloud9:

Its my 30th borthday in a couple of weeks and Aaron want's to take me out for a meal, but im still exclusively BF'ing and we haven't introduced a bottle yet (eventhough I said I would at 6-8 weeks :rofl:) so were gonna have to find somewhere that is baby friendly as I wont be able to leave him (not that I want to :haha:)

I was on the depo a lond time ago Madly - was on it for 6 years and I put on about 8 stone in the 6 years, never had a period though! Im still carrying most of that weight now and I haven't been on it since 2006/7. I thought about trying it again but at 18 stone I dont think I can really afford to risk putting that much weight back on :cry:

Ooohh I would be interested in the mesh bumpers too Bernie. when you get them could you let me know the name of them and I will look online for one.

Hopw you're both well? xx

rwll if it helps I probably weigh about that :cry: even though I now weigh alot less than before I fell pregnant :dohh: I am finding all the walking I am doing is helping immensely and because I will be weighed at each depo jab if I dont feel happy with the weight loss (this is the only time I will be weighing myself!) then I will probably switch :thumbup:

Hello ladies,
Hope your both ok.
Jack had his 2nd injections on Monday, he didn't cry as much as his 1st but he still cried and i still felt awful :cry:. He was weighed again yesterday he is now 15lb 12oz the little fatty, he also had his head measured like the GP advised and its in the limit it should be :happydance: so fingers crossed it isn't closing up too soon anymore. I'm still waiting for the bumper to come but i'll let u both know what we think of it when we finally get the cot put up and put it on, if you want to have a look at them online i've found them on the kiddiecare website you can get a 2 sided one for cots with solid ends or 4 sided ones for cots with bars all the way round, they are called "Airwrap bumper system". Allan was supposed to have next week off work but it looks as though it'll be the week after now, so my bedroom move round ready for the cot going up has been delayed :dohh:, its a good job the crib is quite big.
My 2nd period was as bad as my first looks like the warfarin is going to be a right pain at period time, i also had my bloods taken to check my period hasn't changed my inr result and it has :dohh:, on a normal person ur inr result is 1 when u are prone to blood clots they give u warfarin and they want ur inr level to be between 2 and 3, mine is normally 2.1 but this week it was 1.5 so i've to go back again on Monday to check if they've gone back up, i hope they have cause now i'm paranoid i'll get a clot again.
I lost 1 and a half lb's this week after putting a lb on last week, in 4 weeks i've lost 5 and a half lb's i would have liked it to have been more my sister has lost 13 and a half lb's in the same 4 weeks but i'll be honest i haven't stuck to it 100% more like 50% :dohh:, so i've still about 6 stone to go :growlmad:.
Hope you are both having a good week, the kids break up 2moro so i'll be in for a fun 6+weeks xx

Hi hon :wave:

Yeah for the weight loss its a loss remember no matter how small :kiss:

and :happydance: for school hols am kinda looking forward to them but then half dreading them :dohh: I have lots of plans to do things with the kids so fxed we have plenty to do so no boredom :) we will see :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->