*Leeds ladies*

Hello ladies,
How r u and ur little men?
we are fine and so far surviving the school hols although i bet i'm not still saying this in 5 weeks time :haha:
I had to go back to the warfarin clinic yesterday for my bloods re-doing, my level is still too low so they have up'd my dose and i've to go again next Monday, just what i need during the school hols a weekly visit to the hospital with 3 kids, i hope they are back to where they should be next week
We bought Jack a jumperoo off ebay and i picked it up on my way back from the hospital, i expected him to still be a bit young/small for it but we tried it out last night and he loved it, he got bored after about 10 mins but to begin with i think 10 mins at a time a couple of times a day will be fine, he looked really cute and even managed to bounce it himself, his little face was a picture looking at all the different things in amazement :cloud9:
My cot bumper arrived as well yesterday and so far i'm impressed, we haven't put the cot up yet doing that next week so haven't had chance to try it out yet but i pressed it against my face and could breathe thru it, it is also a bit padded, not loads but still some padding which i didn't expect. I'll let you know how we get on with it next week xx

Hi Ladies :wave:

Bernie glad you are surviving the school hols so far :) not doing too bad over here either :winkwink: crap about the hospital visits :( fxed it quickly sorts itself out :thumbup: We were thinking about getting Charlie a jumperoo too but they are soooooo expensive :dohh: glad Jack loves his :)

Over here I think we are experiencing `wonder week 12` we have a grizzly Charlie who wants to be held an awful lot, who wont sleep and then gets over tired :dohh: is a little piggy with milk one minute and then refuses to feed the next :wacko: on top of a demanding Charlie yesterday Oliver threw up :sick: after our god-daughters brithday party :( he didnt eat much at the party except a few buns and some ice-cream so we are not sure if its a bug although he was only :sick: the once or glutton over the few sweets things he did eat :shrug: so today we are indoors when we were all suppose to be going out for lunch with FIL :dohh: if it is a bug I dont want him passing it onto FIL :nope: we have re-arranged for tomorrow Oliver pending :rofl:

Ah i hope Oliver is feeling better now, i hate it when they are ill. Jack had a interesting week 12-13 in fact we are still having it lol, i keep meaning to read up more on wonder weeks, i'd never heard of them with the older 2.
I looked on ebay, netmums and gumtree for our jumperoo, there was no way we could afford to pay full price for one, i ended up paying £41 for it and its in a fab condition so hopefully i'll be able to make most of my money back when he grows out of it.
I'm off to get all 3 boys photographed at max speilman 2moro if Jack is in the mood that is, i'm planning on getting there round about the time his 1st nap should end around 9.30am, he usually wakes from this nap in a good mood and seems to smile more at this time of day so hopefully he'll be a happy baby 2moro morning. We are then going for a coffee and bun with my mil and then to my friends for a fish and chip lunch, its my birthday 2moro and Allan is working all day so i've booked us up for the day, there is no way i'm sitting in the house with 2 kids that seem to want to argue over every little thing 24 hrs a day on my birthday, as much as i love the boys, they can be right little sods at times.
Hope u both have a good day x

:rofl: you sound just like me Bernie :dohh: Oliver can be a little bugger at times as well :lol:

Oliver is better so we are going out for lunch with FIL :happydance: glorious day today fxed we get no :rain:

I`m a netmum member too so I think I will do the same because there is no way we could afford to buy him a new jumperoo now ... maybe for Christmas but by then he wouldnt get much use out of it iykwim :wacko:

I love max spielman pictures and am thinking about taking the boys again next week or maybe even this weekend if we can fit it in because Charlie will be 3mths old next week :dohh:

Happy Birthday hon :cake: hope you have a lovely day :kiss:

Happy Birthday bernie :happydance:

We keep meaning to go to get pictures done but we want some nice family ones of all 3 of us and its hard finding the time with Aarons work... :(

I've got my brother and nephew coming over today, im hoping Oscar is better behaved this time... he's 2 yo and last time he was jumping in Lukes bumbo, sitting in his bouncer and bouncing in it and he just wouldnt behave no matter what anyone said to him :roll: but then again my brother and his mummy have just split up so maybe its his way of dealing with it :shrug:

Its my *cough cough* 30th next week and Aaron wanted to take me out for a meal and leave Luke with one of our mums but I cant lol!! He still hasn't had a bottle and I dont feel ready to introduce bottled expressed milk just yet... im absolutley loving BF'ing. Im so proud of myself for lasting this long, especially as I almost gave up at 4 weeks...

Hope you both have a great day xx

Oh Rwll I know where your coming from I wont leave Charlie to go see Harry Potter and its killing me if I am honest :rofl: I am such a fan but my Mummying has kicked in big time and I cant bare to have him out of my sight :dohh:

Hello ladies,
Thanks for the b'day messages, i've had a lovely day and evening we ended up watching a film with the kids 2nite, its been ages since we've watched a film together and it was lovely, the kids ended up staying up till nearly 9pm but it was nice to spend quality time together, we watched "furry vengeance" it was really funny :rofl: and was nice to sit cosied up with the kids eating chocolates that they bought me for my b'day.
We went to get the photos done but Jack was having none of it, he puked twice on their blanket :dohh: and cried loads so we only got 1 nice one of the 3 of them and then some of just James and Harry together and seperate.
I wish i was 30 again Rwll, i was bloody 32 today :shhh:, i'm starting to feel old now lol especially as James starts his final year at primary school in September, where have all the years gone? :shrug:
I finally got some party in the park tickets :happydance:, someone at my stepdads work had some spare so me, James and Harry are going, Jack is going to be spending quality time with his daddy, it should be nice for them to bond some more too cause at the moment when i'm at home and he's been clingy he doesn't want to know Allan he just wants mummy cuddles, I feel sorry for Allan cause i think he will be in for a fun afternoon :haha: , but he needs the practice cause on Tuesday me and the boys are going to camelot for the day with Harry's youth club so daddy and Jack will be spending a whole day together, that should be interesting :devil:
Hope you've both had a lovely day, the weather has been great, i hope the rain we got 2nite isn't here for the next few days, i want more sun on Sunday and Tuesday!

Glad you had a lovely day hon :)

You sound like a very busy Mummy indeed over the coming days :dohh: Charlie is exactly like Jack , always wanting Mummy cuddles :cloud9:

Well I am an auntie for the 2nd time :happydance: my sister had her 2nd baby a little man this afternoon at 1.18pm ... he was born at jimmies by c-section weighing 7lb 6oz shes calling him Harry!

it sounds like we have 3 Mummy's boys :haha: Luke just wants Mummy cuddles too :D

Congrats on being an auntie again hun :D

I sometimes think im too old to be wanting at least 2 more children but my cousin is 42 and is due to have her first baby in a few weeks so I suppose theres no age limit these days, well not as such. I always think about being the oldest Mummy at school and how other kids will treat mine, but I apparently dont look my age, and I certainly dont act it :rofl: Im either gonna be a cool Mummy or one of those Mummy's that kids just cringe at :haha:
I've started ordering my stock for my new website :D Im going to start making quirky jewellery like Lego pendants, keyrings etc and with with cute Japanese anime characters like Hello Kitty, Pucca, Totoro... Im also going to be selling the cute Japanese dolls (kimmidolls/momiji dolls/kokeshi dolls) just need to think of a website name now and wait for everything to come from hina and Japan :haha: xx

Thank you hon :flower:

Sadly I just got word baby Harry is struggling to breathe so has been taken to neonatal unit :cry: I do hope hes ok :sad1: my sister is still in recovery cause they have no bed for her on a ward :wacko:

I like your idea for your new business hon :thumbup:

Oh no :( poor Harry - keeping everything crossed he's better soon :hugs: no bed!? when I was in the postnatal ward was empty, when I got transferred from transitional for a couple of hours :roll: there was only me and one other lady in the bay and the rest of the ward seemed quiet.

big hugs to Harry xx

Well baby Harry is a little cutie pie Ladies :cloud9: he has a full head of jet black hair and has my nieces little button nose but is surprisingly very much like Charlie :dohh: Hes on neonatal still on 100% oxygen because he has a collapsed lung ... also known as pneumothorax :sad1: the consultant reckons the oxygen will help the lung repair itself :thumbup: and there should be no need for a procedure and hes currently done well overnight but is still grunting :thumbup: they are going to see how he goes today and if he comes off oxygen they will give him his first bottle of milk (he been fed with saline right now!) however if he needs to say on oxygen they will put a tube in situ and he will be tube fed :thumbup: I am minding my niece today because my Mum is down at the hospital with my Sister who really needs the support :thumbup: the whole thing has been a total shock for her and my Mum is her birthing partner and supportor because shes a single Mummy :)

Morning ladies,
Madly i hope ur nephew is ok, my Harry was in scbu for 17 days on and off oxygen and i know how scary it is, but he is in the right place and is been well looked after, i'll be thinking about ur sister and ur family, keep us updated when u can xx
Rwll the new business sounds great, i'll be watching out for it on facebook xx

Jack is a mummy's boy when he's tired or grumpy but doesn't mind sitting with Allan and the boys when he's in a good mood or wants to play/babble at them, i'm just hoping he doesn't mind spending time with his daddy 2moro and Tuesday bless him xx

Morning ladies,
How r u both today? and Madly How is baby Harry?

I've just been on the radio aire page on facebook and they have said that "one born every minute" is going to be filmed in the LGI, wow i don't know if i could have been daring enough to be filmed, although it would have made comical viewing when the midwife was telling me and my sister i was nowhere near ready to push and then she had a look and changed her mind when his head was already on its way out :dohh:

We had a fab day yesterday but today i am paying for all that dancing around with Harry on my hip (he weighs about 4 and a half stone) i ache all over today and i'm shattered, going to need a early night 2nite cause we have a early start for camelot 2moro xx

Morning Bernie :wave:

Thank you for asking about Harry :flower:

Hes now on 10% oxygen and yesterday was tolerating 4ml tube feeds :thumbup: hes out of the oxygen tank but has an oxygen mask fitted so my Sister got to hold him for the first time :cloud9: my Sister is now back home she came home last night however Harry may be on Neonatal for some time because pneumothorax is repaired by the body so there is nothing they can do to help its just a matter of letting little Harry repair himself :wacko:

Glad you had fun yesterday despite how tired you feel :hugs:

My Dad was at party in the park :dohh: he was working on behalf of Leeds City Council :) he was manning/attending the stars dressing rooms and toilet/showers areas. My Mum and Dad have their own contract cleaning company and work often for Leeds City Council :thumbup:

Camelot sounds funs :)

I'm glad Harry is doing ok, keep us updated when u can xx

Thank you hon :flower:

My Sister is down there visiting him now so am waiting for an update :lol:

Hope Harry is getting better madly?

Glad you had fun bernie and hope you're having fun today :)

Im not a happy bunny today...
Luke had his 12 week jabs and I had a smear too. After my smear the nurse weighed me :blush: I was 18st 8lb at 8 week booking in and today 11+6 PP im 19st 7lb :cry: :cry: :cry: I dont understand, evryone keeps telling me im losing weight :( Im in pre pregnancy clothes and we dont eat anywhere near as much crap as we used to :cry: :cry: Im cooking proper meals when I get the chance and we've only had about 5 take aways at the most since Luke was born, I'm doing a lot more walking now and pushing the pushchair must me making me burn off more calories, plus im BF'ing!! All I can think is that I must have piled the weight on in the last 2 months of pregnancy when I couldn't walk with SPD :cry: :cry: I dont know what to do... Im so depressed about it now :cry: :cry:

Hope you're both ok though :) xx

:hugs: rwll hon for Lukes jabs :cry: we have ours Thursday am dreading it especially if we have warm weather to contend with too :wacko:

as for your weight hon I think the reason why your pre-preg clothes fit is because pregnancy changes ones body shape and also it is possible to loose inches without it showing on the scales :thumbup: All the walking is probably making your clothes fit better because you are losing inches rather than weight ;) I only knew my weight from by booking appointment in kgs and because I have always weighed myself in stone I didnt convert what it meant because I pretty much felt being pregnant and been ignorant about my weight was the way :thumbup: I didnt want to get stressed out about it because I too am a plus size girl :) I too have been walking and eating well although I too have had the odd treat :winkwink: I promised myself I would only get weighed every 3mths at depo jab time and I wouldnt covert my kg weight into stone however I weighed myself in boots last week and found out I do weigh less than pre-preg by 7lb however I also saw what my weight converted to in stone and I was :shock: I must have gained crap loads of weigh into run to up getting pregnant ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I have promised myself I am no longer going to get hung up on the scales and am going to concentrate on eating well, walking as much as possible and going on my WII :thumbup: I have the just dance disc and OMG is that a workout especially the dance to `eye of the tiger` I am also going to look at getting a zumba workout disc too ;) hon I am trying to focus on the good things I am doing rather than thinking about the scales so my advice to you is keep doing the good things and dont weigh yourself often :kiss:

As for Harry :)

As of last night he was taking 12ml of milk which they were upping to 16ml overnight, the max he is allowed alongside the fluid he is been fed and he was on 0.8% oxygen which they say he will be off in next few days altogether ... then its just a matter of helping him to feed properly and well before he can come home :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->