Leeds Meet

oi have one down south where i live, good old wycombe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HjgiWz6r0o

I WISH I COULD COME!!!!! I feel left out because I live in the US. I'm gunna go rob a bank so I can afford to come and meet all you lovely girls! :thumbup:

I'm going. Can't wait to see my girlies <3

I'm coming!! Sooo excited :D :D

Can anyone give me the link to the meet siggy? I can't find it on Facebook :( x

[*img]https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246944_223620827666310_100000551836265_840127_7382717_n.jpg[/*img]

Remove the stars xx

or in fact think i might come and give you all another look since your soo keen :dohh:

Why are you stirring the pot and pointing blame where there isnt any? Get over yourself, we're indifferent to your coming or not coming. And it's because of your attitude. And I dunno what happened with the FB thing but dont post naked photos on the internet if you dont like consequences (not that I had anything to do with it, Im just big on internet safety).

Just drop the digs n talk n we'll talk back and boom conversation?

i feel so sad this morning. i've come back on to more arguments, bitchyness and just general not niceness. i am so sick of teen parenting getting like this. i think i will leave it for a bit and come back when things chill out a bit :( i will use facebook to find out about the leeds meet, thanks girlies..xx

I'm seriously thinking about coming down for the meet!!
I really really want to come.... :) xx

It's only £22 on the megabus but I don't think Kacey would appreciate sitting 'quietly' on a bus for 6 hours...
I'll look into it more :D xx

BnB meet in 5 years time... we all go to Disneyland Florida.... and all you US girlys can come haha!! :smug:

....I would actually love that! :hugs:

hmm... never heard about this. Probably can't go anyway due to lack of money at the moment.

... Also now I am dreaming of Disney! Such a child I am ..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->