Leeds Meet

Well I cant find the facebook event... so just wondering lol.... this meet is still happening right?!?!

Yessss! its called the ultimate mummy meet now

Guess I wasnt reinvited. Theres 40 quid down the drain oh well

Its still the same facebook event that you wrote on Leonie, the name just changed.

i cant find it on facebook :/

i remember the name change, but now its completely disappeared ??

can someone reinvite me please or send me the link xx

Leonie you're still in it. On the not attending list. So yeah it looks like it is 40 quid down the drain if thats your choice

oohhh a leeds meet up. im fairly new, can i come lol?

I am only half away from Leeds and would like to come if anybody would let me know when it is x

Everyone is welcome to come, the event and all the details is on facebook, but I dont know what the link is, as its disappeared from my facebook... hope I havent been uninvited lol :( xxxx

Someone please send us the link xx

As far as I know, no one's been 'uninvited' :haha:

Leonie pleeeease come :) You won't be on your own, I don't know anyone either x

No I dont think anyone would uninvite, but Ive hunted around on FB and cant find the event page... I know the original one got delelted or something, so not sure if the new one has too, can someone check if its still there or not, and if they do find it can I have a link so I can keep an eye on it lol thanks

And Leonie please come, you've already paid and I know you dont get on with a few people going, but not everyone has to talk to everyone you know, I'd love to hang out with you and Morgan :) xxx

No I dont think anyone would uninvite, but Ive hunted around on FB and cant find the event page... I know the original one got delelted or something, so not sure if the new one has too, can someone check if its still there or not, and if they do find it can I have a link so I can keep an eye on it lol thanks

And Leonie please come, you've already paid and I know you dont get on with a few people going, but not everyone has to talk to everyone you know, I'd love to hang out with you and Morgan :) xxx

it's not really that i dont get on with them more like people dislike me and with the state im in right now i dont think i could actually get through it if people started being bitchy ect. especially after what happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->