Leeds Meet

when is it? if its after friday Ill go & keep you company hun then anyone who gives you crap will have to answer to me :haha: xxx

I doubt anyone will be bitchy Leonie :) everyones just meeting for fun :D

^^WSS.
If you've paid for your tickets then you may aswell! There's loads of us going. xx

i know but just the though of going knowing that someone *may* have possibly done what they did and sneering about it ect. "/

If i wasent coming back from whitby i would come :( I could just let OH go back with the bags :winkwink:

Honestly i think you'll be fine! plenty of people on here want you to go :) look at the comments

i know but just the though of going knowing that someone *may* have possibly done what they did and sneering about it ect. "/

You'll be fine. Honestly i know that people were speculating that someone from TP made that profile, but i strongly doubt it'd be anyone who's coming to the meet.
Loads of people who've commented above obviously want you to come, and you never know, the girls that you think you don't get on with, you might get on better with them IRL than you do on the internet?x

Obviously we don't know who did that, but I'm sure you especially want it to stay in the past, and I believe everyone wants to move on from what happened and get TP back to how it used to be where we all got along amd felt comfortable xx

And I'm sure the person who sank that low to do such a disgusting thing isn't sniggering at you, but probably regrets what they did and is having to live with the shame of their actions, and judging by their actions wouldnt have the balls to ever own up, apologise or most certainly look you in the face

So I really hope you come, I'm sure you will have a great time, and like linzie said, the people you think you might not get on with on here, you might IRL xxxx

Leonie if you're going to come, go ahead, if you're not, don't. I'm not going to sit here and beg. You're in the group on FB, you've put yourself as 'Not attending'. You're more than welcome to come if you change your mind but there's really no point dragging it on and on and on in this thread as if people have banned you from coming, when it looks like you've made that decision for yourself...

I was all excited seeing a meet in Leeds but im too old :haha: Dont think i can pass as a teen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->