left abdominal tight tender?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I noticed some time ago my abdominal area was tender but its getting worse ....

I'd describe it as tender, slight painful very uncomfy & tight feeling!

Normal?

hey hun, :hugs: maybe over done it lifting sumthin? or bending in funny way? if is really uncomfortable id phone nhs 24 just to keep my mind at ease :hugs:

how you feeling this am hun? xxx

Nobody relate? :(

Yvanne I seem ok in morning but more as day goes on. Probably nothing. I was having a feel about last night and I'm not sure its abdominal area exactly but more that side of my body. Maybe its how bubs is kicking me.

when do you next see midwife hun? maybe mention its tender?

i get sharpe pains there and the other side if i move or get up to quick but its not constant.

x

I'm going to go to open surgery tomorrow morning as they have no appointments and I rang anc mw room who adviced me to see gp or go to a&e :shock: She just said it was hard to tell whats normal whats not so I'll see what quack says.

Cant relate hun, but i do get a sharpe pain when i sneeze sometimes and also ive noticed i get a sharpe ish pain when i walk sometimes!
Hope your ok hun :hugs:

wobbles i misread ur post there.... i briefly seen open surgery an thot operation! my heart bloody jumped out my mouth!!!! least ull know what it is the morro, thinkin of u hun xxx

I get pain just below my ribs on my right side, but it's the sprog wedging a foot/hand/head in there. It only seems to do it on that one side. Started doing it about 4 weeks ago.

I had this last week and was really worried, it turned out to be ligament pain and also how baby was lay. Let us know how u get on at docs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->