Left Joshua for first time today

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
as the title says,
we are visiting grahams(huubys) parents and we decided to go out for a meal for lunch and leave Joshua with his parents.

before we left i changed his nappy and as we left he was having a bottle and he had slept loads this morning so should of been in a good mood.

we were only out for 2 hours and we got back and he was crying.

i dont mind that he wasnt happy and was crying but grahams mum thinks she knows best.

she reckons he had wind and a bad bellyache.
he didnt he was just tired.

she had given him some dentenox*sp?* some calpol and water.
i took him from her and he stopped crying coz i cuddled him and he fell asleep.

she said he cant be tired coz he had 30mins.
but she had put him down to sleep on sofa and he doesnt like it,he likes being held close.

when he stopped crying when he was with me she took the dog for a walk coz she had 'headache'
bare in mind the weather wasnt great and it was really cold.

oh and when we walked in she had joshua in one arm facing outwards,if you know what i mean. and she was washing up with the other hand, 'uumm i wonder why he was crying?'

maybe now she wont think she knows best.

on another subject,

i got joshua a snow/all in one suit as the weather has changed and its coming into winter
and when his mum saw it she said that its not gonna be warm enough for him and shes getting him one for xmas.

im not daft enough to buy a £40 all in one suit for him not to be warm enough in, im sure she thinks i dont know what im doing.

sorry for rant.

:hugs: oh sweetie, typical! i wish people would listen, mummy always no's best :hugs: glad joshua was ok though :hugs:

can i be nosey and aske what snow suit you got in the end. maddi has when from mothercare but have been looking for another one too, hope you don't mind me asking :blush:
x x x

of cause i dont mind you asking,

i ended up getting the jojo maman bebe one.

its light weight but it says its lightweight but still keeps them warm.
i got him the 6-12 months one and i think he will be out grown it by the begining of next year.

here is a pic,

https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/jojofinder.php?action=search&branch=IB&category=GPO82
the first pic but got it in the chocolate spot colour
https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/img/pic/swatches/b2382.htm

I think that will be hot enough , i have one like that for max and we've gotten snow here and he was nice and toasty when we took it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->