Left Ovary pains

tessjs

Reaction score
hi since I have been on BCP most of my life.I have decide dthat maybe I'm not good at symptom spotting.I'm CD 11 and similar happened last month but without the pains and headaches.my left ovary been painful all day...

I am right on top of fertile time have found CM this morning and taken a clos eto pos OPK(might possibly be POS by tonight).

I have had nagging left pains near my ovaries all day a severe headache non e of this has happened before..I assume because I was on the pill ..you don't ovulate right so you wouldn't get those pains..

my temping has been bad this first real month of temping..
I am worried i missed my window, although we BT'd last night and only friday night..not saturday.. If I am getting those niggling pains has O come and gone? my temping was rubbish so i don't know
..Opk was clos eto pos this morning...but yesterdays i only did one was negative...i will do another opk but why have got all these terrible pains..
is it the lead up to o or has it gone???

You sound like your about to O. Maybe tomorrow or so. Good luck!

You sound like your about to O. Maybe tomorrow or so. Good luck!

FF is saying I will actually :( I don't think I have bdt'd enough...OMG i feel liek i have missed another chance:(

MY OPK at 3.30 in this afternoon is different from tis mornings the test line is not as strong but its there but fainter what is going on do you think?

Have i missed the window with not enough BD'ing

should i keep BD'ing or is it over again....:(

Sounds like ov pains and just to let you know you will ov next month from your right ovary and then the following month it will be your left. Good luck and keep :sex:

Sounds like ov pains and just to let you know you will ov next month from your right ovary and then the following month it will be your left. Good luck and keep :sex:

I always thought that was the case until I did cycle monitoring and was quite surprised to discover that I can ovulate from the same ovary several times in a row. My FS said it's random you can never know in advance which ovary is going to ovulate. I also get pain from time to time so sometimes I can tell which one is ovulating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->