Leg aches and pains?!

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hey!!

So I have actually had problems with my leg leg causing me pain for the last year or so but doctors couldn't find out a reason why! It's like an aches pain and I can't sit on my leg or bend my leg for long without it aching which indicates to me a blood circulation problem! However they said no and the pain slowly disappeared however since being pregnant my left leg is soooooo achey especially when I try to sleep?!

Is anyone else getting leg ache and pain? Surely if this is a symptom of pregnancy it's something you would experience nearer to the end? My doctor doesn't want to know and I'm worried it's something to do with my veins! And in flying to Vegas on a 10 hour flight in June to get married! :(

I get this rsl (restless leg syndrome) it's horrid. I find if my foot is cold it helps? xx

After 18 months of trying, we are finally pregnant and going by my LMC, I'm almost 6 weeks. I am having very unusual symptoms like this too! I woke up this morning and my hamstrings and ankles are killing me! I'm gonna chalk it up to pregnancy. I am a nurse, so on my feet a lot and I haven't had this type of pain. I read on my pregnancy app that this is normal due to the progesterone causing tissue swelling, yes even this early!!! H&H 9 months! :p

I have very bad circulation and find if I don't wear medical grade compression stockings my legs get very achy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->