legs stuck in cot bars

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Brendan is a right pain for shoving his leg through the cot bars and getting it stuck so i have to pull the bars apart while DH pushes his leg out! when he was younger he used to have cot bumpers and this stopped it happening but i wont have them in his cot now because he will use them to climb out! is there anything i can do? i cant think of a single thing to prevent him doing it :( he hurts himself sometimes even bruises his knees but it never stops him doing it again

Have you looked at the mesh bumper that some places have? That way it is thin, and I don't think he could use it to get out of the crib with, but would stop his legs going through. Something like this:

https://www.onestepahead.com/pwr/pr...ucts/Trend-Lab/p/11492-Breathable-Bumper.html

thank you, iv never seen them before, iv never seen them for sale anywhere, ill hav to search lol

Would little Brendan sleep in a grobag?

no he is a pain he would scream if i put him in one of them, he gets extremly hot when he sleeps and will only sleep in a nappy, he even screams if he has a top on when its bedtime lol

ahhh pity, those mesh bumpers sound good, might be your best bet! I have a little lady who likes to wedge her face between the bars :roll:

what if you put the bumper on the outside of the cot?

A travel cot?? maybe thats what i ended up using x

a travel cot seems like a good idea but id have nowhere to put his cot he has lol i live in a 1 bedroom bungalow, and he would still be able to stick his leg thru with the bumpers on the outside its so difficult aint it! hopefully soonish i can put his cotbed down to a junior bed and then there will be no problem with the bars, so far i think them mesh bumpers look great but i still think he will move them out the way and put his leg thru somehow he is a right pain lol

Maybe you should try him in a proper bed? Sometimes they sleep better because they don't feel they have to escape.

i think your right i may have to try that soon, im all worried he will fall or something at the moment though he isnt a very good climber he expects that i will catch him everytime he falls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->