Legs up the wall job

Yay , okay so might not be legs up the wall but hey . The last two dances I've waited for hubby to fall asleep . Didn't take long he's shattered for some reason can't think why ?:winkwink: Then I've managed to get my hips raised with a big pillow without him knowing. Daft I know , but I've definitely noticed less leakage tmi , but hey I beyond be shy with you girls :thumbup:

LOL I'm afraid to use those icky looking softcup things, as my OH is allergic to latex, I wouldn't want him coming out in a rash in that rather sensitive area!!!!

:haha::haha:Northstar , try explaining that one at the drs

Thanks girls for the tips:thumbup: If nothing else I know I'm not alone in feeling a bit of a wally:haha:

LLBean think the stretch the back bit is a good 'un going to start having a niggly pain me thinks:winkwink:

Macwooly - love the cuppa idea. I did do a few bicyles whilst DH was in the loo afterwards last night, nearly knocked myself out trying to get my legs down quick when he came back in though :haha:

OMG, the things we do, flippin' 'eck!!!!

funny picturing you doing bicycles :haha:

dach love the picture gave me such a giggle :haha::haha:....especially as I'm about two hours post cycling in the air myself. Was chuffed I managed to get a few in and ten mins with bum on tons of pillows......the things we do:winkwink:

So going from funbags to flapjacks is inevitable?........

My 2 cents here:
Before baby:
30D, then they grew exponentially during pregnancy. When nursing I was a 32G. Now I'm down to a 30C, so a bit smaller but still perky and looking exactly the same! I nursed for 12 months and pumped 4 times per day when I went back to work at 7 months post-baby! I really think it depends on the woman! :hugs:

I've never done legs in the air, if I don't wee right away I get horrible bladder infections :dohh: That being said, we conceived our first cycle trying in 2009! Might be different this time around if it takes us longer though...

LOLLL just read through the rest of the thread, you ladies crack me up!!! :hugs:

dmom love the photo!!!

I realize now that I probably should have waited until I had my pedi to take that pic, but eff it, lol.

The look on my DH's face when I took that...priceless!

:haha::haha: would have loved a serries of photos , first your legs then his face :haha::haha::haha:

Pedi = :sick:

I'll just keep flinging my "squatch' feet up the wall, minus the pedi :haha:

Thanks ladies :flower: I just read through this entire thread and had a really good laugh :haha: Being relatively new to the forum I had not seen a thread like this. It made me realize that I am not as weird as I thought and many others are thinking and doing the same things I am. I'll have to try some of these moves when TTC this month. :winkwink:

Ok ladies...looks like the legs up the wall thing works!!!!!!!!!!!

:winkwink:

:blush::bfp::shock:

Will be starting the LUTWP (legs up the wall plan) tonight, maybe tomorrow :thumbup:

Let's get to :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->