Legs up the wall job

Surprisingly enough, the diet that worked for my dad's dog was venison or lamb and rice, cooked at home for her. There are some diabetic prescription dog foods available, but my father said his dog wouldn't eat it.

My little bugger has taken against chicken of all things, so we've been tempting his appetite with gourmet sausages!

Will try the venison though, he ate quite a bit of lamb shank last night too

Wow...these are pampered dogs...i would like to be one of your pets in my next life...

When we moved back from Australia, my parents refused to give back my first pet, Indigo....a russian blue with green eyes...Buddha's mom...

And my SIL refused to give back our black lab mix, Azia...:(

Luckily, my DH's uncle gave back Buddha, so she shared the cross country trip to AZ in the big moving truck....She was so happy to see us she practically jumped in my arms...will never forget that...all 3 of them are gone now....Buddha was the last to go...

I want to get another dog...there is still a big hole after Buddha passed and it's not going away...But my hubby won't hear of it...:grr:

Bloody men.

My OH has said that we should get our own pup, but he wants to get a baby first!

I still get regular access visits to my dog, so I can't complain really, it took me ages to get my own place and then my other dog passed (old age) so the little one would be home alone....and really he's not that keen on other dogs.

Maybe i can talk to him into 'fostering' a dog....that he will inevitably fall in love with....:winkwink:

He is a big softy....We found a little beagle puppy wandering around in the street, so we stopped and picked him up....DH went door to door asking about who he belonged to....He came walking back to our car after a bit with a disappointed look on his face with the puppy in his arms...I had assumed he had no luck...but he said...."His owners live 6 houses down"....He had managed to fall in love in less than 10 minutes.....When I started laughing at him he got all mad and said, "Have u FELT his ears? They feel like velvet!"

Awwwww, I'm cruising the dog ads and each terrier is cuter than the one before, looking at Scotties, Patterdales, Cairns, Lakelands, Borders.

When my old terrier died at Xmas, my OH was going to surprise me with a pup, I caught him looking at pups on the internet too!

When we moved back from Australia, my parents refused to give back my first pet, Indigo....a russian blue with green eyes...Buddha's mom...

I would love a russian blue - so jealous you had one :)

Well DH and I discussed getting Tiny and we discussed Merlin before he joined us but I emailed the rescue about Baldrick before asking DH if we could have another but he saw his puppy photo and fell in love. Paddy and Teddy came on foster and within 2 days DH wanted to keep both :happydance:

Well DH and I discussed getting Tiny and we discussed Merlin before he joined us but I emailed the rescue about Baldrick before asking DH if we could have another but he saw his puppy photo and fell in love. Paddy and Teddy came on foster and within 2 days DH wanted to keep both :happydance:

Great! Off to look for dogs that need 'fostering'!

Someone remind me next time I put my feet up the wall to aid the spermies journey, that I should wait until I have wiped my foot lotion off so I don't leave oily footprints on the wall :blush:

Someone remind me next time I put my feet up the wall to aid the spermies journey, that I should wait until I have wiped my foot lotion off so I don't leave oily footprints on the wall :blush:

I'm impressed that you can be arsed rubbing lotion onto your feet at all, any foot or body lotion I've purchased gets used once and then is forever relegated to the back of the bathroom cabinet :haha:

I'm impressed that you can be arsed rubbing lotion onto your feet at all, any foot or body lotion I've purchased gets used once and then is forever relegated to the back of the bathroom cabinet :haha:

Around the house I never wear shoes (or socks for that matter) so my feet tend to get dry pretty fast. If I didn't apply lotion I swear my heels would crack :wacko:

I love foot lotions but lovely DH rubs it in my feet for me :) But I couldn't touch his feet :sick:

I do like a pedicure and for my feet to feel nice but I couldn't touch other people's feet :sick:

But I actually relax by giving the dogs paw massages :)

Ok ladies, so tonight the legs went up the wall!!!! trying your theory out, lets see... I was only able to do it for like 10 minutes so I sure hope that was enough LOL

well after the 10 mins stuff still leaks out LOL...oh well, lets hope I practice again this weekend ;-)...Maybe I need to get some Instead cups in the bedroom too!

well after the 10 mins stuff still leaks out LOL...oh well, lets hope I practice again this weekend ;-)...Maybe I need to get some Instead cups in the bedroom too!

After 10 minutes it will only be seminal fluid not :spermy: :thumbup: Hope you've caught that eggy this cycle :dust:

Waytogo LLBean!!!:happydance: You're in the club! Did you feel daft though??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->