Legs up the wall job

nah hubby knew what I was doing and immediately said "oh are you ovulating?" hahahaha

nah hubby knew what I was doing and immediately said "oh are you ovulating?" hahahaha

:haha: no secrets for you then!! I chickened out of 'doing it' in front of DH and made out I wasn't really that tired, went downstairs and stuck the telly on - woke up cold hour and a half later! Maybe next time I'll go for the back pain excuse and stay under the duvet:thumbup:

ok...never used these OPKs before so I am finding them hard to figure out... would this be a positive OPK? these two are from today
opk.JPG

Oh sorry I don't use OPKs so can't help :shrug:

Hope someone gives you an answer and loads and loads of :dust: for this cycle :dust:

ok so today's is DEFINITELY clear... so now I know ;-)
test.JPG

Lol. We must be on similar cycle llbean. I had feet up the wall this morning :))

LOLOL LLBean - the things we have to do eh :happydance: Last night I had legs on the wall for AGES then was desperate for a wee and too scared to go, so I lay another hour, by which times I was bursting!!!! :dohh:

LOLOL LLBean - the things we have to do eh :happydance: Last night I had legs on the wall for AGES then was desperate for a wee and too scared to go, so I lay another hour, by which times I was bursting!!!! :dohh:

:haha:

Haha, this made me giggle. I'm in the same boat, my DH NTNP while I'm TTC. I do the "legs up the wall" job too, which makes my DH wonder what I'm upto? He asks me that when we finish DTD, like, "What are you doing, baby? Are you alright?" He panics. I usually answer, "My muscles pulled, laying or sitting in the same position for so long, so just relaxing them". Sometimes I say, my legs got numb, can't feel any sensation or blood flow because of your weight just to annoy him. :haha:

I might be enough to just tilt your pelvis with a pillow under your hips for a while (under the blanket?).

My DH would get suspicious, because I usually have to pee right after (TMI!).

You could also try to sneak in a soft cup in the bathroom and increase the sperm availability for the rest of the day...

Woooowww... A sec, what is soft cup?

Haha, this made me giggle. I'm in the same boat, my DH NTNP while I'm TTC. I do the "legs up the wall" job too, which makes my DH wonder what I'm upto? He asks me that when we finish DTD, like, "What are you doing, baby? Are you alright?" He panics. I usually answer, "My muscles pulled, laying or sitting in the same position for so long, so just relaxing them". Sometimes I say, my legs got numb, can't feel any sensation or blood flow because of your weight just to annoy him. :haha:

Ha, I do the same... My OH is definitely in the NTNP boat - more than that actually, he really doesn't want to know when the 'optimal time' is ( something about putting him off his game or something! Pffft ;-D) so yeah, I have to try all manner of shenanigans to subtly raise the hips/legs. Mostly I lie still and wait for him to get bored and get up and then it's legs riiiiight up :D

Ahhh the things we do......

Jax! I put my legs up the wall last night too!

Only prob is my OH then decided he was ALSO going to join me and put HIS legs up the wall and we ended up laughing our arses off for ages, which probably meant some :spermy: would've leaked out LOL

Worth it though, for the laugh

I discreetly tip my pelvis up. I can't wait to read what others advise. Good thread

Only prob is my OH then decided he was ALSO going to join me and put HIS legs up the wall and we ended up laughing our arses off for ages, which probably meant some :spermy: would've leaked out LOL

Yay, another 'in the club'!!!! Northstar - I have dreams about doing funny stuff like this with my DH, maybe I should just do it and see if he joins in too!!!x

Yay, another 'in the club'!!!! Northstar - I have dreams about doing funny stuff like this with my DH, maybe I should just do it and see if he joins in too!!!x

Go for it :thumbup: If you think he'll roll his eyes then if he does no surprise and if not great surprise :)

My DH makes me giggle every time which I sure makes the whole exercise counter-productive :)

Yay, why not Jax, you might get a laugh out of it.:winkwink:

It was a bit of comic relief for us after all.

You're right!:thumbup: In for a penny!!

Not sure that laughing is conducive to keep those :spermy: in place tho!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->