Legs Up The Wall Plan

Ya know, I can honestly say that I hate me feet, so constantly seeing them is creepy and funny at the same time, lol.

I totally understand you...so I won't be one putting your feet on my signature...only happy thoughts when you see my signature (Hopefully) :hugs:

Thanks, lol. The pic is so damn big! My feet are only a size 3.

HAHAHA...yes I am 5'9"

that is true, must be hard to find shoes that size for women. Never thought about that.

Geez I have a hard enough time with my size 5, can't imagine size 3. Interesting, the only other woman I know with size 3 is also adopted from South Korea :)

I'm 5' 8"....wear size 8 in clothing and size 8 in shoes...
U would think my DH would remember that....
but last xmas he gave me size 10 slippers that looked like they belonged to the town whore...WTF!

How in the hell do I figure out what the URL is to the pic so I can put in on my siggy? Lol

Geez I have a hard enough time with my size 5, can't imagine size 3. Interesting, the only other woman I know with size 3 is also adopted from South Korea :)

It's the foot binding, lol

My sisters seem to be missing that foot binding gene :rofl: Their feet are bigger than mine! Although they are shorter. It's cute :winkwink: I'm the tallest of my 3 sisters at 5'1". Then the 2 middle ones are our adopted sisters, then the shortest (my biological sister) is 4'11". My DH calls us the hobbit family. And Zoë is now an official member, wearing size 9 months at 14 months of age.

I'm 5' 8"....wear size 8 in clothing and size 8 in shoes...
U would think my DH would remember that....
but last xmas he gave me size 10 slippers that looked like they belonged to the town whore...WTF!

:rofl:
My husband has my bra size noted in my contact info on his BBerry
:rofl:

thought of this thread today LOL...wondering why it dwindled down

thought of this thread today LOL...wondering why it dwindled down

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'm still following the plan. :haha:

Me too ,every time after dtd I put my legs up the wall did a little holding my hands under my bum and doing a little bike ride :haha:Fixed it works for all of us ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i've never tried the bike ride :haha: i have my legs up there for about half an hour if i can manage that long (usually i know it's enough when my legs start to go numb). it is so not glamarous is it straight after dtd. mr d leaves me to it and jumps on the opportunity to play football on the ps3. he calls me when time is about up :haha::thumbup:

Omg sum I do that too I practically throw his ass out of the room as soon as It's over :haha:and I can never do 30 mins I get too bored ,ten mins is loads for me ,as am just waiting on the kids banging in an saying mummy is that your new exercise plan :haha:

I'm still on the plan, too. My DH is the one who tells me to get on it! It is kinda cute. That's how I know he is totally onboard. He says it in a slightly panicked way. :haha:

I'm still on the plan, too. My DH is the one who tells me to get on it! It is kinda cute. That's how I know he is totally onboard. He says it in a slightly panicked way. :haha:

Awk bless him :haha::haha:

Yes, baby making is completely formulaic for us. Nothing sexy or fun about it. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->