Leicester Meet - Thurs 30th Oct *DATE CHANGED*

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I know we already have a thread for this, but it was getting a bit of a mess with us changing the date and what-not. So I thought I'd start a new one with a definite date.

For anyone that's interested, we're meeting up somewhere in the Highcross (the new shopping centre in Leicester) on October 16th.

Exact venue and time to be arranged once we know numbers.

So..... who's interested??? If you are, reply to this or drop me a PM and I'll do a list.

Confirmed

Amanda
lulu0504
Dawny690
Sweetsammi

I'll have to confirm nearer to the time as things are a bit hectic at the min. Would love to be able to make it though

I'd definately be up for it?
If I'm invited?

I live in Leicester anyway, only one bus for me :happydance:
xx

Sorry girls just realised im not going to be able to make it this time but would really like to come to the next one x

ar no ive only just seen this.. wont be able to come :cry:

but next time I can do leicester too :)

right, i'm about 80% sure i'll be there. Won't know for definite until wednesday.

I'm going to have to bow out too.:cry::cry:

I was really looking forward to it, but poor Charlie's got chickenpox.:cry:

Sorry everyone. Does someone else want to take over the arrangements please?:hugs:

well why don't we re-arrange it then as it was you Amanda who originally organised the meet! Only fair that you be there.

How about either 30th october (should give charlie time to get better) or 6th november?

Anyone who has confirmed have a problem with this?

I can do it later on, 30th would be fine for me hope charlie gets better

i can do later also, be better actually as mark gets paid on the 21st!!!

well why don't we re-arrange it then as it was you Amanda who originally organised the meet! Only fair that you be there.

How about either 30th october (should give charlie time to get better) or 6th november?

Anyone who has confirmed have a problem with this?

Awww, thanks Lulu! :hugs: The 30th is fine by me. :hugs:

I'll update the title of the thread.

No probs, just figured that seeing as you were the one who organised it originally it was only fair you be there and at least now we can all be there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->