Leicester Meet - Thurs 30th Oct *DATE CHANGED*

Can't wait cause I'm PREGNANT! so I'll be all woooo when we meet lol

Awww congrats hunn :D
Looking forward to seeing you all end of this month :D

:happydance: Congrats Jayleigh :hug: so what we doing were we going any ideas? Can you tell im excited lol x :hugs:

Can't wait cause I'm PREGNANT! so I'll be all woooo when we meet lol

Wow!!!!!!! :happydance: Congrats hun! I can remember you saying that you'd be testing around the date of the first meet, and that should have been today. Fantastic news!

Right - details.

Mornings are better for me as Charlie has his nap after his lunch. How about about 10.30??? What about meeting at that coffee place at the bottom of the escalator below Early Learning Centre in The Shires?? There's plenty of room for pushchairs and we can move onto the Highcross after???

Sounds like a plan to me, shall check train times, i think they are every half hour, which will be ace. :D

Do you mean Starbucks Amanda? I'm up for half 10, tis fine by me :)

Jayleigh, can I ask what were your first symptoms if any??

Yes babe, I had:

1. Sore nipples
2. Boobs felt like they had golf-balls in the end
3. Dull period pains(rarely get period pains and never before af is due)
4. Yellow-ish CM
5. Weeing every 2hours
6. I just plain felt pregnant
7. Off my food (not like me lol)

Good luck with your bfp

Jayleigh, can I ask what were your first symptoms if any??

Yes babe, I had:

1. Sore nipples
2. Boobs felt like they had golf-balls in the end
3. Dull period pains(rarely get period pains and never before af is due)
4. Yellow-ish CM
5. Weeing every 2hours
6. I just plain felt pregnant
7. Off my food (not like me lol)

Good luck with your bfp

Thanks hun, but I dont think im pg this time but there is always next month :happydance:

Thanks Jayleigh hun, looks like its very possible now im 15dpo and temps rising again :happydance: and had a dream i was pg last night and felt sick last night and this morning when making OH a coffee :blush: x

Thanks hun am thinking of testing tuesday im feeling :sick: at the thought lol x

U'll be fine! If its BFN theres always next month! how long you been ttc?

Do you mean Starbucks Amanda? I'm up for half 10, tis fine by me :)

I think it's called Eat. It's the one actually under the escalator. I thought it would be a bit easier for people with buggies. Starbucks can be a tad cramped.

Ohh yeah Eat...its a tad on the expensive side though I'll warn you, I went and had a sandwhich and a soft drink about 3years ago there (never went back lol) came to about 8quid. I was like..."for a tuna prepacked sarnie????"

sounds good to me, what are we planning on doing after there?

Dunno hun, does anyone else have any ideas what to do?

I thought, start off with a coffee at Eat (not a tuna sarnie eh? JayleighAnn?? :rofl:), then go off somewhere (not sure where though), then stop for lunch at about 12.30 somewhere, and then we can do something else in the afternoon......

It's been ages since I've spent any amount of time in the centre of Leicester. Is there anywhere good???

Dunno hun, does anyone else have any ideas what to do?

I thought, start off with a coffee at Eat (not a tuna sarnie eh? JayleighAnn?? :rofl:), then go off somewhere (not sure where though), then stop for lunch at about 12.30 somewhere, and then we can do something else in the afternoon......

It's been ages since I've spent any amount of time in the centre of Leicester. Is there anywhere good???

When we have are in town we like to go to an all you can eat chinese next to dominoes, its lovely in there it depends what sort of things people like to if town is good :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->