Leicester Meet - Thurs 30th Oct *DATE CHANGED*

yeah sounds good. We could always just go for a bit of a stroll round highcross and that. I've gotta get the bloody bus cos OH's car is going in the garage so he's taking mine :hissy: Aint caught a bus for a couple of years. Will def be ready for a coffee afterwards!!

LOL least you havent got to catch a train!!! ha ha, i'll deff be ready for that drink!!!

lulu I'v got to catch the bus cause I don't drive. luckily it'll be free for me as I have a college bus pass :)

I am so sorry girls, i have just got my morning post and a letter from the hospital arrived, i have the anethetist on the 30th GRRRRR

If you all do it again i'd love to come, i hope it's a great success, and i want lots of pikky's!!

I am so sorry girls, i have just got my morning post and a letter from the hospital arrived, i have the anethetist on the 30th GRRRRR

If you all do it again i'd love to come, i hope it's a great success, and i want lots of pikky's!!

Thats good news for you though isn't it hun? Is that to have baby or just a pre baby chat? You will have to let us know how you get on hun big :hug: for you.

It's pre baby chat, my midwife has said because i have a high bmi she wants me to speak to him about different options and what may happen etc.

Im gutted i wanted to come and see you all, but sure there will be plenty of other times

It's pre baby chat, my midwife has said because i have a high bmi she wants me to speak to him about different options and what may happen etc.

Im gutted i wanted to come and see you all, but sure there will be plenty of other times

Awww hun we will miss you, but im pretty sure we will meet up again and just think maybe next time we meet up you should have had the baby and we all want to know what sex it is when you have it lol. x

LOL thanks, well we definatly have to meet up once Grape is here, Jem will have had Ollie by then aswel, so that will b 2 new babies!! :D

i'm such a div. even though i know its next week cos me an OH were talkin bout the car goin in the garage next week i still woke up this morning thinking it was today :dohh:!!!

i'm such a div. even though i know its next week cos me an OH were talkin bout the car goin in the garage next week i still woke up this morning thinking it was today :dohh:!!!

:rofl: Wishful thinking, I thought it was too lol xx :hug:

Been thinking how are we going to know who is who when we dont know eah other yet? :blush: x

just look out for pushchairs and pregnant women! you can't miss my lime green quinny buzz!

Been thinking how are we going to know who is who when we dont know eah other yet? :blush: x

I'm the one who's 19 weeks pg, yet looks about 7 months! And Charlie is 2 and has blonde hair. We have a blue Chicco London stroller.

Anyone want my mobile number, drop me a PM.:hugs:

As I'm driving and haven't got to rely on public transport, I'll try and get there a little bit earlier.

Next time hun.:hugs:

Lol I'm sure the bunch of pregnant ladies and young children might just be a good sign ;)

I'm the short girl with water retention, red hair and piercings lol you can't miss me!!

Well, both myself and JayleighAnn have given beautiful descriptions of ourselves!!! :rofl:

Anyone else want to join in???

Im short and fat lol not pg yet (at least I dont think I am) I should know by next week lol :happydance: I wear glasses have a hairstyle simular to anne hathaway here is an old picture of me look simular just different hair do lol https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/johny690/Pets%20and%20pics%20of%20us/Dawn2.jpg

Well, both myself and JayleighAnn have given beautiful descriptions of ourselves!!! :rofl:

Anyone else want to join in???

Ha ha I thought I'd all the water retention part, looking particulary (sp?) chubby at the minute lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->