Let myself go...

AnnabelsMummy

Mummy to princess annabel
Reaction score
i'm only in the early stages of pregnancy.. and already seriously letting myself go...
Although i've never had teenage spots, but seem to be having all the years worth popping up at once..
and i feel seriously lazy and tired, and hungry all the time..
i am no longer attractive.. just pregnant...
anyone else feel like this?!
xxxx

yup welcome to first tri. i walk around in pajamas all day and only get dressed if i have to go somewhere (like work or grocery shopping) i'm so tired taking a shower is an effort.

I do too :(

Im the same and only get ready if its necessary.

some days i force myself to make an effort...useually the days ms isnt as bad!

Apparently it gets better so I have been told! x

Hahaha, yeah well i'm between 9 and 10 weeks.. and i seem to be caring less and less..
haven't had MS yet.. thank goodness.. although i feel like i'm gonna have it all the time..
i have passed out a few times though (which is quite embarassing)..
xxxx

Yes I feel like this too.

I think pregnancy can make you feel very unattractive, with the weight gain,spots, etc..I know I do.

As someone else said,taking a shower is such an effort,although I must admit, it has gotten slightly better for me the past week or so..I have attempted to put on my false tan.:) (Its a start! lol)

Go buy yourself something new to wear or get your hair and nails done...you will feel tons better.

according to old wives tales teenage spots might indicate a girl (taking mother's beauty away :) That's pretty much the only thing that came true for me :) Hungry is good, bubs is growing :)

Me too! I am near the end of 1st tri., should be feeling more energetic & less revolting but not quite happening yet. The only advice I can give:
- try to exercise, it will make you feel better, even if it's a walk for an hour. The cold air will revitalize you.
- eat often & smaller meals. I am still learning this...because I get over-hungry and pig out & then my tummy hurts. I just can't hold as much in there as pre-pregnancy. Did it again tonight! (but at least it was a big bowl of fruit salad with yoghurt, yum)

Ive only just found out and already feel bloated full of spots and no energy I still have sooo far to go yet GREAT lol x

according to old wives tales teenage spots might indicate a girl (taking mother's beauty away :) That's pretty much the only thing that came true for me :) Hungry is good, bubs is growing :)

Hahaha, awww that'd be lovely.. :) hahaha, she wants to get rid of the competition?! :O That's a bit cheeky!!
and yeahhh i eat all the time.. it's gonna be a little fatty!! :D i love it thoughhh!!.. even if i am spotty and gross, least it'll be worth it..
although not sure about the 7:30pm bedtimes.. ha!!
xxxxx

yep i have a nasty old sore again lol but dont worry we will all be blooming soon enough it does happen and your will get lots of energy xxxx

ahh can't wait.. i usually get really energentic about 1ish-3ish in the afternoon.. then afterwards decide it's sleep time, so at least i get some energetic time i guess!!
xxxx

same here..only dress to go out..:(..soooo sick and tired all the time..i just cant be arsed.
xx

I'm there too girls!! Bring on the blooming stage, I can't wait!

I feel guilty moaning cos i'm just so glad to be pregnant, but URGH god I really am not enjoying it at all, the last 3 weeks have been progressively worse every day! Thank god i'm on holidays till first week of jan so no work or college, because i'm literally sleeping 12 hours a night (and napping in the day!!), barely out of pjs, greasy haired, spotty, and keep going rapidly from painfully constipated, to diarrohea and then back again- gross!!

We just all have to keep looking forward to the glorius 12 week light... *grin*

ahhhh!! glad i'm not the only one..
today i'm wearing a lovely dress, that doesn't seem to look half as good as usual :/ haaa!!
and nothing wrong with having a little moan, of course we all love being pregnant.. but doesn't mean there's not bad sides, which we can have a little winge about...
cummon we all love chocolate, but it's unhealthy, and we moan if it makes us gain a tiny bit of weight.. but who cares :) (not that i worry about it any more, i eat EVERYTHING!)
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->