Let nadia(mummy to many)and josh know we are thinking of them and strong lil isabelle

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
As alot of you know isabelle was born at 24 weeks. and she has been doing so well but has just caught an infection. id just thought id make a thread for nadia and josh to look at and know that every one is thinking of them.

All i want to say is. Nadia i know you must be petrified right now but always remember that that little girl of yours is made of strong stuff and she will show everyone that when she pulls through. If you ever need to talk sweetheart im here for you and i always will be ok(and josh too if he ever needs to let off steam). Chin up hunni and hold that head up high because when she is better you will be bringing belle home and she will grow up to be a strong, independant, caring, smart young woman just like her mummy
xx

I'm here for you hunny, if you ever need to talk, I'm here.

Good luck huN! Thinking of you and your family!

Thinking of you both and wishing isabelle better very soon. She has been a strong little thing so far and I am sure she will fight through this. xxx

thinking of you all now and sending all the stay strong vibes we can to Isabelle. x x x

good luck hun , she is a little fighter i hope she fights this infection , i think about you all everyday when i come on here . violet xx

Big love & respect! Thinking of you through this hard time. .x.

Thinking of you Nadia, Josh & baby Isabelle.

:hugs:

thinking of you all babe :hugs:

Oh no!! I've been offline all weekend with family - so sorry to hear about Isebelle's infection!! Nadia we are here for you!! :hugs:

Oh Nadia, I am so sorry to hear this!
Isabelle has astounded everyone with her strength and stamina so far - she'll do it again, don't you worry!
Sending best wishes to her and you!

Thinking of you Sure she will get through this)

I think about you and your beautiful daughter every day Nadia. Much love to you all. Lovely thread 16mumtobe, it's lovely to see such support xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->