• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let the wait begin.... 3dpo

TTC baby number 2 is proving to be tricky as my dh ( he works away) is away when I'm fertile. We do bd days up to and morning he leaves in the hope his swimmers last. Long shot I know but all we can do for now. Doesn't help that I was on 26 day cycle which was helping us out w getting closer each month to him being home at right time but then last month I was 4 days late ( bpn) so no idea whats going on in my cycle this month.....aaarrgghhhhh!
Now I have crazy cm going on and feeling over analysing everything!

Any thoughts? 9dpo . So confused.

Attachments

• 20160309_083816.jpg
    20160309_083816.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20160309_084206.jpg
    20160309_084206.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
Thanks hon xx
U better?
Hope so x

Im doing really well. I should be about 10 weeks tomorrow, I havent had any real noticeable nausea since Sunday! I think the morning sickness train may have departed the station :dance: Its about time. Im not sure my house could stand another 3-4 weeks of me being down and out. Now if only I could get the fatigue to lift. Still so tired. :sleep:

Had my first "appointment" yesterday. Such a waste of time. It was just paperwork and a blood draw. I was under the impression after setting it up that it was going to be an ACTUAL appointment. :growlmad: But in any case, I have my first REAL appointment Tuesday! Ultrasound scheduled and all. So excited to see our peanut.

Hope youre getting in lots of :sex:. :xmas9:

Hurray for ms subsiding.
And hurray for u/s
Even if its next week.
Silly people not scanning u at this appointment 😊
Glad ur feeling better though chicken momma
Xxx

Snow thanks
How u doin hon? Xx

Hey there! I was hoping to join your thread... I am currently 4-5 DPO and going crazy lol! :flower:

Hi angel
I think I'm the only left still ttc ��
But ur welcome.
Its a lucky thread.
2 fast bfp ��
I'm only on cd 13.
So a bit behind you
Nearly in tww .
Best of luck for bfp xxx

Thank you :winkwink: I will be routing for you! We weren't "trying" but now that it is a BIG possibility, I'm getting pretty excited. So in turn that makes me VERY nervous:nope:

A little about myself:
We are a military family. I married my hero in April of 2013 and we welcomed our first together 9 months later lol. He turned 2 in January. I also gained a son at heart who is 7 :) I'm a stay at home mom for now and will receive my Master's in Special Education in May. I plan to stay at home with my babies until we move home:cloud9:<3

Thank you :winkwink: I will be routing for you! We weren't "trying" but now that it is a BIG possibility, I'm getting pretty excited. So in turn that makes me VERY nervous:nope:

A little about myself:
We are a military family. I married my hero in April of 2013 and we welcomed our first together 9 months later lol. He turned 2 in January. I also gained a son at heart who is 7 :) I'm a stay at home mom for now and will receive my Master's in Special Education in May. I plan to stay at home with my babies until we move home:cloud9:<3

:wave: from a fellow mil fam. Good luck! The thread does seem to be pretty lucky. As Liles mentioned, we had 2 bfps within a month of the thread I believe :dust:

I'm a stay at home mom too hon.
I love that we can do that for our kids.
Good for us too not to miss out.
My lil guy has cp, epilepsy and possible autism.
What made u chose special ed?
Great choice xxx
Lots of dust to u hon

Pos opk this morn.
Next stop pos hpt &#55357;&#56842;
Hee hee

Pos opk this morn.
Next stop pos hpt &#65533;&#65533;
Hee hee

FX!!!!

I'm good! Had a scan last week but all we could see was the yolk sac because I was so early. I go back on the 16th, so FX we see the baby & a heartbeat! I've been feeling good. Tired & off & on & sciatic nerve pain, but overall good!

My daughter turned 1 yesterday & her huge party is his weekend, so I've been busy with that! We the kind of going overboard with it, but she's worth it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->