Let the wait begin.... 3dpo

Sounds like it could be thyroid alright hon.
It's a whole new type of tired .
Easy fix though xxx
Hope u get sorted soon xx

Thanks love. Ive been wondering for years if there wasnt something amiss with my thyroid but I never take myself to the doctor soooo :p

How are you feeling love?

Baby is measuring right on track at 10w4d! S/He was hiding out at the very top of my uterus, midwife couldnt find him/her right away and had to bring the doctor in to look. She was starting to worry me, I kept reminding myself that I just heard the heartbeat a few days ago.

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Snow!

:dust: Liles!

Aww yay! Glad you got a good scan :kiss:

Hope youre doing well!! What dpo are you now?

I hate that you are feel so tired and run down! Hopefully the tests will offer some answers soon!!!

I am 9-10 DPO.. I have 31/32 day cycles which puts me at starting(or not) Monday or Tuesday.... I've had mild cramps on and off all day and stronger pinches or twinges in lower abdomen. (which never happens, I usually only cramp right after I start) But then I have other symptoms that seem like PMS... which is exactly how I felt with my first sweet boy... I wish you could just know instantly haha..

Have you started testing yet? The cramps are a good sign if you dont typically get them before AF. Crossing my fingers for you! :dust:

Baby is measuring right on track at 10w4d! S/He was hiding out at the very top of my uterus, midwife couldnt find him/her right away and had to bring the doctor in to look. She was starting to worry me, I kept reminding myself that I just heard the heartbeat a few days ago.

I hate that you are feel so tired and run down! Hopefully the tests will offer some answers soon!!!

I am 9-10 DPO.. I have 31/32 day cycles which puts me at starting(or not) Monday or Tuesday.... I've had mild cramps on and off all day and stronger pinches or twinges in lower abdomen. (which never happens, I usually only cramp right after I start) But then I have other symptoms that seem like PMS... which is exactly how I felt with my first sweet boy... I wish you could just know instantly haha..

Have you started testing yet? The cramps are a good sign if you dont typically get them before AF. Crossing my fingers for you! :dust:

No! I am too nervous lol!! The ladies feel like boulders and my nipples are VERY sensitive. I've had pains in my joints (which I did with #1)and dull headaches. I'm also not as moody as I usually am when I am only a few days out. But my back hurts really bad like it does before AF. :wacko:

Easy fix though xxx

Thanks love. Ive been wondering for years if there wasnt something amiss with my thyroid but I never take myself to the doctor soooo :p

I'm getting really hopefull.
I'm getting yellow discharge like I had with my son.
Still bit pully full feeling in uterus.
I hope I'm not building myself up to nothing :)
But I'm getting hopeful.
Xx

No! I am too nervous lol!! The ladies feel like boulders and my nipples are VERY sensitive. I've had pains in my joints (which I did with #1)and dull headaches. I'm also not as moody as I usually am when I am only a few days out. But my back hurts really bad like it does before AF. :wacko:

AHH! How are you not already peeing on all the things?! I give you credit girl, I would have lost my mind already. I think I started testing at like 5 or 6dpo :haha:

Easy fix though xxx

But I'm getting hopeful.
Xx

FX and lots of :dust:!

But I'm getting hopeful.
Xx[/QUOTE]

Yay!! Lots of baby dust!! I've had the same feelings in wondering if I am just building myself up or not!

AHH! How are you not already peeing on all the things?! I give you credit girl, I would have lost my mind already. I think I started testing at like 5 or 6dpo :haha:[/QUOTE]

Haha I know, I am losing my mind !!! :yipee: I did the same thing with my first. I refused to take a test until I was at least one day past projected AF date. I think I am just too nervous I will get discouraged. :cry: I only took one test with my first too. That line showed up instantly haha.

One thing I have noticed that's pretty interesting is that I ALWAYS want chocolate, chocolate, and coke before I start. Right now, I want salty stuff and root beer haha

I need some of your waiting to test willpower ��
Hee hee xx

Well I'm out y'all! I thought I had spotting last night, but this morning she is here in full force!!! 😓 I'm pretty bummed. She's early, which means I probably ovulated earlier than I thought. Still thinking of you guys and will still be checking in! Baby dust to all ❤️

Well I'm out y'all! I thought I had spotting last night, but this morning she is here in full force!!! 😓 I'm pretty bummed. She's early, which means I probably ovulated earlier than I thought. Still thinking of you guys and will still be checking in! Baby dust to all ❤️

Boo! Sorry girl! Crossing my fingers for you next month! :hugs:

Ladies serious question. How possible is it for me to get a BFN 2 days before my expected AF be an actual BFP? My question is I tested 2 days before AF is due and got a BFN. Is there any hope for me this month??? So sad!!!! please help.

Ladies serious question. How possible is it for me to get a BFN 2 days before my expected AF be an actual BFP? My question is I tested 2 days before AF is due and got a BFN. Is there any hope for me this month??? So sad!!!! please help.

Some people just dint get their bfps untill later hon
Hope ur one.
If I'm getting bfp I usually hve it by 12 dpo
But that's just me
Everyone differs.
Xx
Best of luck

Bfn this morn.
Bit achy like af might be threatening.
Prob out this month too.
Onwards and upwards!! ��

got a super squinter on a test