• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let the wait begin.... 3dpo

I am fairly certain that i have a super super squinter! Its a frer and when you put it up to the light there is an indent. Hopefully i get my bfp tomorrow which ill be 5dp5dt

Chicken there is definitely something there!

I am going to call myself out. 10 DPO today with no symptoms but creamy CM. Took a FRER this morning & it was BFN. Also, pretty big temp drop. AF is due in 4 days.

Holy crap yall!

10dpo FMU for both. :happydance:

ETA: I realize theyre a lot harder to see in the photos. Especially the FRER. But there is a second PINK line on each of them. Im going to retest with SMU this morning and see if that makes a difference at all. Im in shock right now.

Attachments

• $tree 10dpo.jpg
    $tree 10dpo.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 31
  • frer 10dpo.jpg
    frer 10dpo.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 31
Holy crap yall!

ETA: I realize theyre a lot harder to see in the photos. Especially the FRER. But there is a second PINK line on each of them. Im going to retest with SMU this morning and see if that makes a difference at all. Im in shock right now.

I can see the 2nd line on the FRER!!!! So exciting!!!!!

Holy crap yall!

I can see the 2nd line on the FRER!!!! So exciting!!!!!

The $tree test has gotten quite a bit darker, no change in intensity on the FRER. Im anxiously awaiting the next time I have to pee because I want to test again! I have like 6 tests left. :haha:

Congrats chicken momma.

Sorry snowbunnie
Hope u get surprise bfp x

I'm 4 DPO and I was like obsessing over my chart because I had the flu last week during ovulation week as did my hubby and so it was not pretty. We only BD the day before and the day of O because of the illness. I'm hoping i get a BFP because I"m travelling for work the exact week i O next month so I'll have to wait again until mid march to try!!!! So as you can imagine I was heartbroken when we both had the flu and my temps were really high because of my fever. We shall see.

Congratulations Chicken!! I am so excited for you!

I hope I follow in your footsteps this month lol I am 5 or 6 dpo today. Not feeling great I think I'm getting sick. Blah.

Sending baby dust to everyone else who is trying this month. I hope it's our month ladies!!

Congrats chicken momma.

Sorry snowbunnie
Hope u get surprise bfp x

Thanks girl. Still crossing my fingers for all of you! :hugs:

Thanks hon xxx
U test again? Xxx
Lovely to see lines 😊

I'm feeling really periody crampy
Its very early for me to feel it.
But maybe af is gonna surprise me early
Id prefer it if its gonna stay bfn
Least I can get to bd quicker 😊

Best if luck all xxx

Thanks ladies. I really hope you all get your bfps this month too! :hugs:

These were both SMU at 10dpo (today)

My husband finally believes me :haha: Its definitely more obvious on the $tree test. I have 1 frer left. Going to save that sucker for a few days from now.

Attachments

• 10dpo $tree smu.jpg
    10dpo $tree smu.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 27
  • 10dpo frer smu.jpg
    10dpo frer smu.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 28
I can even see it on teeny pic on my phone
Wayhey
Congrats xx

Adjusted ticker and all chicken mommy
�� hurray

Yayyyyy chicken!!!!!! My 3rd is going to be a surprise too!

Hey can I join? I think I am roughly 4 dpo today. I have a ds and a dd that were both conceived first cycle. We started trying in October and had a early miscarriage in November so waited for one cycle and and trying again. Not very hopeful his month as we didn't do it enough I don't think.
I have some creamy cm today and a headache
Good luck everyone x

One thing I don't understand is why I have so much creamy CM 4 days before AF?! Normally I would be spotting a little. Strange. Maybe I shouldn't rule myself completely out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->