Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg

Dream - Eek! I just can't get over how over the moon happy I am for you! I am so excited I could burst. LOL. I can't wait for all the updates to come. Yes, those sound super manageable and nothing too terrible. Let me know how your midwife appointment goes.

Queenie - You are definitely not alone! We are here for you! 2018 was my first year really going through treatments and it is grueling. Multiple blood tests every month, lots of hormones, lots of days being violated by ultrasound probes, getting stuck with needles and having to go through others giving their pregnancy announcements (so many that you could just vomit). Hopefully we both get a BFP this year and it will all be worth it! Hang in there!!

Thanks, Bevz!

AFM - AF showed today. :( I'm waiting for the doctors office to open so I can call and get this IVF cycle started. Fingers crossed I'm one and done, but my odds are pretty low (30-45%) due to age, egg quality and weight. I'm working on that last one. I'm already down 8 pounds since last week cutting out some carbs. I'm not doing KETO full-throttle, but I have significantly cut down the amount of carbs I'm consuming per day. Hopefully that will help get me some results. I was headed to the gym at 6:30 CDT this morning and my car wouldn't start. Now DH is home waiting for a tow truck to come. Happy Monday to me!

How’s it going Amanda? Thought I’d check in and see how you’re feeling this week.

Have had a terrible week, got BFP last week and was elated of course, but it’s ended in a chemical pregnancy which was confirmed yesterday. Already starting to cramp today and waiting for AF. So awful to see a positive test and have that joy ripped away after over a year of misery :(

Queenie - Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! I can't imagine what you are going through! :( Sending you lots of love and hugs! What are you next steps?

I'm doing okay. Had to spend $700 fixing my stupid car last week so that wasn't fun. I started birth control on CD3. We're just waiting on insurance stuff now. I got a call today form them that they received my fax about registering for the Women's Health Network (through Aetna) and it was approved so I called the nurse to let her know. Hoping to hear something about timing for IVF soon.

Sorry late reply, along with the misery of the CP I had to travel for work and pretend I was fine which was horrible! I'm ok now. Doctor has put me straight back onto Femara. She said she wasn't expecting a pregnancy on it so quickly and we weren't set up to support it properly, so hoping for another good result at some point but not sure this cycle will be it. Had a scan yesterday that showed two potential follicles but both too small still so we'll see how it looks on Friday.

Sorry to hear about your car, that's so annoying!! Did you hear anything about the IVF timing yet? Have everything crossed for you to get some news soon O:)

Hello, everyone!

Sorry I haven’t replied in a long time. The D&C, diagnostic laproscopy, and hysteroscopy went well. I had some scarring he removed, and he also discovered that my left tube was attached to my uterus. He separated that and said both tubes were open with the dye running through. Recovery was pretty easy. Feeling defeated lately, as I don’t know what my next steps are exactly. I got really frustrated today and booked our IVF appointment (can’t get in until July). Ugh. Husband goes for a second semen analysis next week. Hoping his doctor can help somehow. The flu has me down this week, too. So I’m pretty bleh. Why can’t something in the TTC world be a little easier???

Queenie: I hated to read about your loss. I’m so sorry. Getting your hopes up is the worst. I hope everything falls into place for you.

Amanda: Hoping you hear something from the IVF people soon. I wish the clinic would give me some things, like bloodwork, I could do beforehand to get this ball rolling before July. Is your clinic easy to work with?

Heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time today it was absolutely M A G I C A L

Amanda, I hope things are moving along with IVF for you now.

Queenie - How are things going?

Mom - Glad everything went well. How are you feeling? Hopefully everything with the semen analysis goes well.

Dream - EEEKK! So exciting. I'll bet that was so exciting. I really am just so beyond happy for you.

AFM - We are holding off until July. I need to try and take some weight off. I've been eating low carb. Not full on keto, just reducing carb intake to under 90% per day. I don't know if I mentioned that I lost my job in early December, so we can't really afford to do IVF on just my husbands salary, so I am hoping that I can find a job that has decent benefits before we get ready to start again. We're going to try at home for the time being and hope for a miracle.

Hey Amanda - just checking in. How's the job search and weightloss going?

Hey there Dream! Long time no chat.

I landed a job in March for our local park district as a receptionist. It's going well, but it kinda hampered my attempts to lose some weight. I'm still trying, it's just slow going. How are you? How are you feeling? You're going to be due here in no time!

I went for my baseline ultrasound & medicine check yesterday before we start this IVF cycle. I had four fluid sacs hanging out in my uterus that looked like early pregnancy (after a beta we determined it wasn't). Our plan now is to proceed with injections starting Friday, go back in next Friday for another ultrasound. If my lining doesn't straighten out then we are going to go ahead with the retrieval and freeze any viable embryos and then go back for implantation after my lining gets its act together.

Hello everyone, I'm super new to this, so I'm still learning how to actually use everything ‍♀️ I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could help me with a question maybe . OK so me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for 2 and a half years now (my second, his first) I suffer with pcos unfortunately so things are pretty tough on us right now, my first son was concieved by clomid (2nd round). This time round has been super hard, we have done 9 rounds of clomid, according to temps, I ovulated most months, but we haven't as of yet got caught, my partners sperm had been checked and all is well. I just can't understand what's going wrong, i also had an HSG test, tubes are clear ‍♀️.... We've also done 2 rounds of letrozole, the first didn't work and the second I ovulated really late but still didn't get caught. (af started yesterday) Iv had no monitoring scans, check ups or trigger shots, really do feel like we've been given tablets and sent away. Kinda like thrown in the dark with it all. A referal to a different hospital has been made and we are awaiting an appointment, hopefully they can get down to the bottom of this and actually help us. Does anybody know if there is anything else that can be done? Also the main thing is iv noticed since starting clomid all the way threw to letrozole, when I do have periods they're very light and only really there when I wipe (sorry for tmi) and they only last for 3 sometimes 4 days is this normal, thanks ladies for taking your time to read this huge post ‍♀️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->