Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg

9DPO today?! How are you feeling?

My surgery is scheduled for December 5th. They will go in and check for fibroids and if they are small enough, they will scoop them out with a D&C. If they are too big, they will wake me up and then I will have to go for a post op appointment later where they will have to schedule another surgery with another doctor who will actually cut me open and remove it that way.

Oh man Amanda that sounds stressful. Are you worried or feeling alright? As always I'm still hoping for a surprise BFP for you before December 5th!

I tested this morning at 10DPO, BFN. I may try again on Saturday at 12DPO then wait for AF if I don't get a positive. 1 more cycle after this one then onto 4th and final IUI to end the year. Oh the stress of it all. sheesh.

CD1, cycle 20 of this crap. Last natural shot of 2018. Here we go.

I'm so sorry Dream. If it's any consolation, I'm on cycle 19 and I should be pregnant right now but I'm not. I really hope you get your bfp soon!

Good luck to both of you ladies! Hoping for a end of the year surprise for both of you!

I'm feeling okay. I wish we could start IVF before, but man does my body love to produce fibroids. I've decided that as soon as I am healed we are moving straight into IVF. I don't want to give any additional fibroids any opportunity to grow. I'm just ready to be pregnant already!

I wish they would have scheduled your surgery sooner. blah.

We're at the same point, if December IUI fails our next appointment with our RE is to get IVF moving.

I wish they had too. I hate having to wait over a month. Part of the problem is he is at another clinic in another state most of the time and just comes to my local clinic a few times a month. They checked with the other clinic too and they were out until December 7th! Plus that one is an hour away so the ride home would have sucked. Here's hoping November flies by so I can get things going. FXed for you!

CD8 - just waiting. A little annoying because I think I have a cold coming on. Grrr. How are you doing?

Oh no! I hope you aren't getting a cold. I am doing okay. Ready to get this surgery over with. =\

Yep the flu got me. I'm on the rise now. I was off work Thursday and Friday. So back to work today, it was some much needed rest.

CD14 today and entering the fertile window FF says. OPK was negative, I'm guessing it will be positive Wednesday or Thursday. we'll see.

FXed for you!! My cousin had her embryo transplant on Friday for her first round of IVF. I was asking all kinds of questions. I'm just so ready to get this surgery over with so I can move on.

Hi, thought I'd jump in!
Not been on BnB in several years but am now 2dpo on our first cycle of femera.

Excited!!

Hi Plex! Thanks for joining in! Good luck to you!! FXed this is your cycle.

Plex - Welcome - best of luck! This thread has since shifted away from the femara talk lol but happy to have you. We will agonize through your TWW with you!

A good friend of mine had an IVF baby last December. She's going to see her doc about potentially setting up a FET for the next one. I live through her at the moment. heehee.

Got my first sign of EWCM today. Its a tiny bit, really nothing to get excited about but I often don't get any at all so I'm marking it down in FF.

Dream - That's good news! A little bit is something and means you're headed in the right direction.

I had a tiny bit of spotting this morning, I'm hoping that's all it will be since I'm still taking the birth control. I'm almost finished with one package. I have two more to go and then I go straight into the next one and my surgery isn't until 3 weeks from today. *sigh*

I'm leaking EWCM! This has NEVER happened. Not in 20 cycles. I think the consistency of actually taking care of my health and nutrition is actually working. I could really be making changes to my reproductive health. Will I get pregnant, who's to say? But i'm pretty stoked about this nonetheless. I've always had to check internally and would sometimes see a hint or small amount of EWCM but nothing like this. I'm so happy. Even if we can't conceive naturally I know I'm in a better place now for our next IUI or IVF.

Its CD17 and O day based on my blazing positive OPK yesterday afternoon. We will BD tonight, which could possibly be too late I guess. But we're sticking with the EOD schedule this cycle. Acupuncture this afternoon after work. The DH and I are going to see Russell Peters with my BFF and her hubby. Should be a fun night. Maybe I'll get drunk, just sayin.

1DPO - officially in the dreaded TWW. I won't test until 10DPO. So next Sunday, which seems about 1900 miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->