Letrozole TTC #1

Yep I started them yesterday, I’m glad it’s only 5 days because they make me feel not so great.

I was glad they were tiny pills.
I struggle with anything huge. The largest I can take are Excedrin. But now i'm pregnant I can't take those (been lucky not to have headaches like i normally get)

They are super tiny! Have you tried essential oils for headaches? I know they aren’t for everyone but they help me most of the time with headaches.

i've only bought 1 oil and it was to keep the spiders away... but found out that roaches like the smell of that same oil. so i had to clean everything out... urgh

I'm having a rough morning. I am anxious about something stupid and I can't relax. It doesn't help since i feel that way with the morning sickness too. Blah.

Oh so i got to see my little one yesterday.
IMG_3824.jpg

Tomorrow I'm going for my OB work up. They are gonna poke and prod me, so i'm probably gonna feel horrible tomorrow too :(

I’m so sorry your feeling so crumby.

But look at that little babe!! How exciting is that!! It’s so amazing that we can have the ability to grow something so amazing inside us!

I hope today goes well, as well as it can. It’s never fun to be poked at.

Today I have to take my foster baby for one year shots 😢 it always breaks my heart for him when we have to do shots.

It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. But i was so sleepy afterwards that i told work that i dont think it wise for me to make the trip. I mean i could have drifted off while driving back home. So an hour trip would not have been a wise choice.

Oh and the doc gave me a list of things i can take to help with the tummy issues. I'm hoping i won't have to take them long. BUT 1 is a vitamin mixed with something and it's supposed to act the same as the prescription they can prescribe. And I need to start taking Iron... I barely manage my 1 prenatal urgh ....

I brought my work laptop home.... i'm attempting to get some work done. I really don't have much to do. so i'll just look occupied if hubby comes through the door. *giggle*

I'll probably end up drifting off a few times anyways.... can't help it .... I'm pregnant and i'm sleepy! Making a baby is a LOT of work!!!!

I am amazed that THAT little baby is inside me... wiggling around and gaining function of various body parts! I think the report I got today says that the nose and sense of smell has started to form! How cool is THAT!

Awe, I hate shots.... I'd probably just wanna cuddle with them and tell them it's ok to not like them either!

Hi - I am on my first round of Letrozole - 2.5mg days 5-9. I am currently on day 4, so I just have 1 more pill left.
I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday (6/26) to see if my follicles are mature. I am not sure if I will be doing a trigger shot - I guess we'll see Tuesday.
Just wondering if I have a friend out there in the same boat as me, on Letrozole. I haven't had too many weird symptoms on it, I was a little cranky yesterday though. Other than that, not too bad.

Anyway, just hoping I have a friend out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->