Let's all have babies!

WTTMommy

Mama to Rach
Reaction score
So according to this website, I'm pregnant with a baby girl, Michael Jackson is the father, and she weighs over 16 lbs :rofl:

https://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Let's share results!

(I stole this from TTC :blush:)

No pregnancy detected

Our remote testing didn't detect any apparent signs of pregnancy. Because there is always a small margin of error during remote testing operations, we strongly recommend that you verify the results with a re-test. To do this, click the "Re-Test" button below.

I can't even get pregnant with a fake online test!

Ohhh.. no wait...
Im pregnant now!

It's A Boy!

Katie, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 12 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

- 13lbs!! Sod that!!!

No pregnancy detected

Well that's depressing.

No pregnancy detected - lol yep well I knew that !!! thats why im sitting here drinking wine !!!!

If you press it again it 'detects' one. I presume it is part of the game.

well after first having a no pregnancy tested, it then said I was having a 16lb boy with the mailman! haha! Well that wasted a few minutes! hehee! What next?!

How funny. Having read that most of the time it comes out with your not pregnant first, I was a little surprised to get: It's A Girl!
sue, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 7 lbs, 6 oz and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Ok, I'm happy with that. Who's the father...? Dick Cheney
This must have occurred while you were in a coma or otherwise unconscious, like at a frat party. We can't think of any other likely way. LOL

Apparently she's called Amanda Rachel Cheney and was born a Christmas day 2006. Wow, how did I manage to miss that one?

Well, at least that kept me entertained for all of 2 minutes :D

laura, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 7 lbs, 14 oz and have red hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Whoah! Give us a moment to get used to the idea of you and Pee Wee Herman in bed, then schedule us for some electro-shock therapy to help erase the mental image.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I'm pregnant with a baby girl who will weigh about 9 lbs, 14 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes and was fathered by Bill O'Reilly.

Ridiculous!:rofl:

Erm hello? PEEWEE HERMAN! id rather shagg bill clinton than preewee bloody herman

LOL! I replied to the TTC thread... Only just saw this one!

I'm having a boy - 9lbs 5 ounces - black hair, brown eyes and fathered by "The Pool Guy" :rofl:

His birth certificate says - Jared David Pool Guy :rofl::rofl:

xx

Girl - 11 lbs, 4 oz :shock: blonde hair and hazel eyes and the daddy is Fabio! :rofl:

Oh God I could never do an 11 lb baby. Mine was only 6.11!! Although I do have blondish hair and hazel eyes. At least Fabio is way hotter than Michael Jackson or Pee-Wee Herman.

Lucky me, I had a little baby boy (very cute one and all) and the daddy is....

Arnold Schwarzenegger (HELL YEAH!!!):happydance::rofl:

I'm happy with that!! https://www.thepregnancytester.com/birth_certificate.html

What a brilliant thread, perfect pick-me-up!! :)

xxxxxx

HaHaHaHaHaHa:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hadn't read the others Peewee, Bill Clinton! :rofl::rofl: You're poor women, what did you do to deserve that!! I feel quite lucky with Arnold now ;)

xxxxx

Beca, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 15 lbs, 6 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
The father: Arnold Swarzenegger.

15lbs 6oz- ouch, surely! I'm too little to have a baby that big!!

Beca:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->