Let's Get Fit & Fertile! All ladies welcome :D

Hi..
I am TTC for to past 1.5 years. We saw a doctor just a week back. As i have irregular periods, she advised Duphaston to get my periods. After Blood and urine test , she now advised to take Letrozole for 5 days and come for Follicle Study.
She has asked me to reduce my weight as currently i am 76Kgs way too far from my ideal weight 54 :D
As am still TTC, i was just looking out for some excercises which wouldnt affect me from getting pregnant... As i allways busy with my office work, my food intake is allmost maybe max of 1000 calories only but still i am not reducing.. Will walking in treadmill affect me from getting pregnant.. am really worried on what sort of exercise i can choose.... Please help :)

Hi..
I am TTC for to past 1.5 years. We saw a doctor just a week back. As i have irregular periods, she advised Duphaston to get my periods. After Blood and urine test , she now advised to take Letrozole for 5 days and come for Follicle Study.
She has asked me to reduce my weight as currently i am 76Kgs way too far from my ideal weight 54 :D
As am still TTC, i was just looking out for some excercises which wouldnt affect me from getting pregnant... As i allways busy with my office work, my food intake is allmost maybe max of 1000 calories only but still i am not reducing.. Will walking in treadmill affect me from getting pregnant.. am really worried on what sort of exercise i can choose.... Please help :)

Welcome to the group!!!
As far as I know, walking won't affect anything. I walk my dog most days and it's not too strenuous. I looked up about exercise, but it only says that heavy exercise will delay ovulation, it says mild to moderate is fine. So as long as you're not running on there trying to complete a marathon I'd say some walking is fine :) I do some cycling too.

I havemy second weigh in tomorrow - I hope it goes down!!!! I've stuck withit as best I can, fingers crossed!

Thanks guys :)

1st week doing Slimming World...and 3.5lbs gone forever!!! Now 13st 8.5lbs :D :D I know it's not a massive loss, but not bad for my first week! I really hope I can keep losing and get to my 2 stone target, if I get pregnant in the mean time, then healthy Mummy and baby!!!

yay :happydance: go Grey!!!!! yay :happydance: that's great sweety! keep up the good work!!!!!

Another week and another 1.5lbs down the drain! I'm aiming for another 2lbs next week so I can have 1/2 a stone gone in 3 weeks :D :D

How are you all doing at getting and keeping fit?

I've been doing some healthy casseroles recently, thought I'd share my chicken/sausage one...(for 2 people)

Prepare either chicken or sausages (low fat or quorn if want to be healthier) by cooking first in a pan or wok. I'm a nervous cook so I make sure it's fully cooked before putting in casserole dish.
Preheat oven to gas mark 5 (middle heat). Prepare vegetables. I used red onion, pepper, courgette, carrot and canned tomato and passata. I put it in the oven and cook for about an hour, stirring it every 15-20 minutes. Ta da - done! I wish I'd known ages ago how easy casseroles are...

Don't think I'm going to get my 2lbs I wanted this week, had a bad weekend with food because I was out with friends. Anyone else find it much harder when you're a guest?

yes.... I gained 5lbs from being on vacation last week and yesterday went to a BBQ and pigged out... had me a hamburger w/bun, hot dog w/bun, drumstick, rice, piece of steak, like 8 or 9 mini egg rolls, and a few other smaller things but that was the bulk of it :nope: oh man did I pig out.... gotta get back to my exercise routine this week after not exercising my normal routine this past week...

yes.... I gained 5lbs from being on vacation last week and yesterday went to a BBQ and pigged out... had me a hamburger w/bun, hot dog w/bun, drumstick, rice, piece of steak, like 8 or 9 mini egg rolls, and a few other smaller things but that was the bulk of it :nope: oh man did I pig out.... gotta get back to my exercise routine this week after not exercising my normal routine this past week...

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself though and that's the main thing! How're you doing at getting back into your exercise routine?

I'm back ladies...

I'm sorry to hear that (iykwim) :hugs: I hope your wtt time goes quickly for you and you enjoy getting fit with us while you wait :hugs:

afm: I lost another lb! I have now lost 6lbs in 3 weeks...I'm suprised because I hadn't had a perfect slimming world week, I was away a lot at the weekend and so didn't eat great because I was a guest. But this week no going away so my aim is the stick to the plan every day and not go above syns....wish mne luck! I did 3 hours (in 2 and 1 hour slots) walking with my dog yesterday (he was knackered!) and I want to increase cycling again.

grey: it's actually harder to get back to my exercise routine bcuz Im scared to exercise in my TWW but yesterday I did walk to the store and back which take about 20-30 in total depending on how fast/slow you walk.... I worked up a little bit of sweat so I was happy to see that... yay Im glad you lost another lb :happydance: you are doing great! keep up the great work :hugs:

hotpink: welcome back... I hope your wtt flies by as well :hugs:

afm: like I stated above, Im a little scared to exercise in during my TWW. Ive been on fertility meds and had a procedure done (IUI) where they insert hubby's sperm into my uterus using a catheter... Im still praying for my :bfp: I hope we all get our :bfp: soon :hugs:

have any of you ladies tried Royal Jelly????

I've stopped counting calories and haven't been exercising as much as I would like to, it's practically no existing right now :nope: BUT somehow, Ive lost 4-5lbs since last Tuesday and the only thing Im doing different is eating the RJ. I eat 1tsp in the morning before I eat anything and then again at night w/or w/o food.

My main reason for buying it was to improve the quality of my eggs. Ive had one side effect, a headache, which really means that it's cleaning my system out and working, it basically feels like it's withdrawing whatever I had in there that was damaging it in the first place....

well I thought I would share...... hopefully it helps you guys as much as it has helped me..

Im on cd9 right now going through my second IUI.. FXed for all of us!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->