Let's Get Fit & Fertile! All ladies welcome :D

Keep at it GreyGirl! I know it's hard. I went through a stage of that from December to about March, but if you keep at it you will do it :D

I also have an announcement! I've been meaning to come and tell you girls for a little while but it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks! I got my :bfp:!!!!! :D I hope you ladies can follow very soon!!! :dust:

XxX

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you :) :happydance::baby::happydance:

Keep at it GreyGirl! I know it's hard. I went through a stage of that from December to about March, but if you keep at it you will do it :D

I also have an announcement! I've been meaning to come and tell you girls for a little while but it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks! I got my :bfp:!!!!! :D I hope you ladies can follow very soon!!! :dust:

XxX

congrats!!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

:hi: girls i love keeping fit i go the gym nearly ever day i love it x x x

HI ladies. I am here to join in. I have been down a long road over the last 10 months. I had a tubal Reversal in October 2010. I have gained 24LBS since September of last year. I was recently diagnosed with Lupus. So for my body I need to get healthy. I have been doing the home version of Weight Watchers. I don't want to pay the fee's every week to go weight in. Last time I did WW I lost 86 LBS in almost 2 years. I have done 3 rounds of clomid since December which is when the weight really piled on. Tomorrow is my new day to exercise. I have been waiting because due to the Lupus my joints get very swollen. So my doc advised me to wait a few weeks. I am looking forward to getting back on the treadmill and using my workout videos. I hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend.

HI ladies. I am here to join in. I have been down a long road over the last 10 months. I had a tubal Reversal in October 2010. I have gained 24LBS since September of last year. I was recently diagnosed with Lupus. So for my body I need to get healthy. I have been doing the home version of Weight Watchers. I don't want to pay the fee's every week to go weight in. Last time I did WW I lost 86 LBS in almost 2 years. I have done 3 rounds of clomid since December which is when the weight really piled on. Tomorrow is my new day to exercise. I have been waiting because due to the Lupus my joints get very swollen. So my doc advised me to wait a few weeks. I am looking forward to getting back on the treadmill and using my workout videos. I hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend.

WELCOME!!! Sounds like you've had a lot of ups and downs, we all are with you in that and we're in this together :) Can clomid make you gain weight? I didn't know that, I've just finished my second cycle :nope: I hope your new exercise regime goes off to a good start tomorrow!

AFM: I've made the decision today to re-join Slimming World. I need help. Plus, it was when I was eating that way last year that I got pregnant, so I hope the same will happen again. My friend from church goes and we're going to go together. I'm nervous in case I fail or it brings back negative memories, the last time I was there I'd just had my surgery from my ectopic. I hope I like the group more! But I am excited to try and make a positive change and have a structured way of eating healthier!

@sweetlissa - Aww hun, you sound like you've been through the mill :( Hopefully the exercise will not only help you to get fit and fertile, but also give you a welcome distraction from the bad memories :) I know it helped me feel better when I was feeling down. I actually miss my Zumba! But it gave me belly muscle cramps when I tried it, so I thought it would be best to not go anymore.

@Greygirl - I'm so proud of you! I know how hard the decision is to get help, it's not an easy one! So well done you for taking that step :D I was going to continue going to slimming world through my pregnancy to help me keep an eye on my eating/help reduce gaining too much weight. But my aunty thinks I'm crazy and that it will stop me form enjoying my pregnancy :/ So I really don't know what to do. I WOULD save me money if I didn't go. I mean, I know all the rules and what I can and can't eat... but I like the structure. Like you said. I might go until I'm 12 weeks and then stop... I'm really not sure what to do yet :/

XxX

@sweetlissa - Aww hun, you sound like you've been through the mill :( Hopefully the exercise will not only help you to get fit and fertile, but also give you a welcome distraction from the bad memories :) I know it helped me feel better when I was feeling down. I actually miss my Zumba! But it gave me belly muscle cramps when I tried it, so I thought it would be best to not go anymore.

@Greygirl - I'm so proud of you! I know how hard the decision is to get help, it's not an easy one! So well done you for taking that step :D I was going to continue going to slimming world through my pregnancy to help me keep an eye on my eating/help reduce gaining too much weight. But my aunty thinks I'm crazy and that it will stop me form enjoying my pregnancy :/ So I really don't know what to do. I WOULD save me money if I didn't go. I mean, I know all the rules and what I can and can't eat... but I like the structure. Like you said. I might go until I'm 12 weeks and then stop... I'm really not sure what to do yet :/

XxX

Thank you! It is really hard admitting I'm not doing well enough on my own. If you can stick to it (perhaps not as strictly) during your pregnancy, then all the better. It's the healthiest eating plan I've seen and am excited to get started, still nervous but mainly excited.

:hi: sweetlissa. seems like you've gone through some rough patches. :hugs: I hope the exercise helps you. :hugs:

:hi: grey, so sorry to hear doing it yourself hasn't worked for you. it is really hard. Im glad to hear that you are taking step to help yourself, that's great. :hugs:

:hi: caz&bob, welcome :hugs:

:hi: to everyone :hugs:

afm: Ive lost a total of 20lbs since April 12 and I have really been able to keep the weight off. I do actually want to lose another 10lbs or so. Ive been calorie counting and doing the treadmill and Jillian Michaels 30day shred. I work out 4/5 days a week. hubby has lost a total of 50lbs since April 12.... I really can't believe it and he looks great. he's working on building muscles now and not losing anymore weight but he too has been able to keep the weight off. good luck laides! lets get fit and fertile so we can get preggo :hugs:

XxX

Thank you! It is really hard admitting I'm not doing well enough on my own. If you can stick to it (perhaps not as strictly) during your pregnancy, then all the better. It's the healthiest eating plan I've seen and am excited to get started, still nervous but mainly excited.

Ok what is Slimming world and where can I find it. I have been doing Weight Watchers. But I would love to check something else out. Today my hubby left for the next week. Today was not a good diet day. I had to run all morning. And I ate a bannana before we left but by 10:30 I was starving. I need to find a way to get through those moments. Or the times like now when it is so hot outside that I don't want to turn the stove or oven on because it is so hot. I got my videos out this morning and my Dvd player wouldn't work so I was not able to workout either. GRRRRRR why such a rough start. I wish one thing would be easy...

XxX

Ok what is Slimming world and where can I find it. I have been doing Weight Watchers. But I would love to check something else out. Today my hubby left for the next week. Today was not a good diet day. I had to run all morning. And I ate a bannana before we left but by 10:30 I was starving. I need to find a way to get through those moments. Or the times like now when it is so hot outside that I don't want to turn the stove or oven on because it is so hot. I got my videos out this morning and my Dvd player wouldn't work so I was not able to workout either. GRRRRRR why such a rough start. I wish one thing would be easy...

It's run by www.slimmingworld.com and you can enter your address to find your closest meeting. It's a healthy eating plan, a lot less weighing than weight watchers I think!

Well, tonight's the night....I'm off to my first SW meeting....I've been a bit naughty since deciding to go by eating a lot of the things I know I won't be able to and I've enjoyed myself! I did fit in a 2 hour dog walk though so not completely bad!
How are you all doing?

Sweetlissa... I don't know if they have slimming world in the US, but you can follow it online :)

XxX

Well, i'm back. A depressing first weigh in...I thought I was around 13 and a half stone....turns out I'm 13 stone 12lbs!!!! I'm so ready to shed that weight and get going. A lovely positive group leader, so I'm hopeful.

Ok they dont have slimming world here. SO I am going to do Weight Watchers. I will be weighing in today.

Ok they dont have slimming world here. SO I am going to do Weight Watchers. I will be weighing in today.

Best of luck with it! You can do slimming world online if you want...but no group, guess it depends what works for you :)

I've been trying to stick to slimming world (I re-joined on Wednesday, I was a member last year when I got pregnant, so I'm hoping it helps again!) and other than our friends lasagne and apple crumble (with custard, yum!) last night, I've stuck to it, and I hope to see some weight loss this Wednesday...I feel bad cos I've let myself eat my TTC stress and now I'm 13st 12lbs (so a BMI of 34.5) and I want to get healthy and slim for my future baby....
I'm attempting to make a Tikka the healthy SW way today...wish me luck! Last time I tried it was horrible :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->