Let's Get Fit & Fertile! All ladies welcome :D

Well ladies I'm doing better no more spotting at all so and dr said I'm tring to Ovulate again so twins are a maybe in frist scan

Well ladies I'm doing better no more spotting at all so and dr said I'm tring to Ovulate again so twins are a maybe in frist scan

Glad no more spotting! If you're trying to ovulate again, does that mean the sperm are still there to fertilise the second egg? Twins are exciting! :happydance:

I've lost a lb, and in the last 3 days, I've done 17, 16 and 11 minutes on the bike. Feeling good!

hotpink, im so happy the spotting has stopped..... twins wow, how lovely :hugs:

I am on this high protein diet where you can lose 1lb a day and it is really working.. in order for it to work, you have to also exercise which is what Im doing. I started the high protein diet last Thursday and since then I've lost a total of 4lbs... the plan is okay for me cuz I love all the high protein stuff Im suppose to be eating and there are no CARBS yay... it's so hard to stay away from carbs not because I love it but it tends to always be the main dish in my dinners, like for example, pasta/rice/potatoes... sometimes I get stumped when I don't make those dishes in my food and find that I dont know what to cook instead of that...
how are you ladies doing with your food and exercise?

How are you doing hotpink? :hugs:

Great Lisa! Can you share any low carb recipies? I have PCOS and low carb is supposed to help us lose weight too...but carbs are literally the main focus of every meal, I have no idea what to do without them!!!!

sure Grey!
I got this off the Lucille Roberts website. you're only supposed to be on it for a maximum of 2 weeks but can easily be incorporated into your everyday food way after you've completed the 2 weeks.... see the link below.

https://www.lucilleroberts.com/quick-weight-loss-diets.php

Hey ladies,

Hotpink glad the spotting has stopped:hugs:

I have lost 8lbs, really proud of myself.

I did the Atkins Diet(low carb) a few years back...lost a lot of weight. But when I went off of it I gain it all back plus some. Not trying to discourge you, just becarful:hugs:

I have cut back on my calories and stopped snacking & walk eveyday for at least 30 mins. Its slow process, but I'm okay with that:thumbup:

TTFN
China

Well done China Girl! That's brilliant news! You've done really well, slow is good....keep up the great work! :D

Ooooh, well done on the fab weight loss!!!

I doubt I'll lose any this week haha, had a bit of a bad week with food (not REALLY bad, but bad enough), plus I got rather drunk on VERY surgary alco-pop things when we went out on saturday lol.

But did Zumba yesterday so maybe that helped XD I have to go make dinner now, but I promise I'll come back after and post the recipe for what I'm making tonight :) DON'T be put off by the name of it... just trust me and try it haha.

Recipe coming in a bit :)

XxX

Okay, so this recipe is syn free on Slimming World. And like I said... dont' be put off by the name... DH will vouch that although it sounds nasty, it's actually really yummy lol (It's one of his fave dishes now!)

Diet Coke Chicken

Ingredients
- Chicken (1 pack from asda is about enough for 2 people)
- 1 onion (I cut mine chunky but you can have them however you like)
- 6tbsp Pasatta
- Worcester Sauce (to taste)
- 330ml diet coke
- Fry Light oil spray (or similar)

Method

- Spray frying pan and add chicken and onion. Brown off the chicken

- Add the pasatta to the diet coke and mix in worcester sauce to taste. Pour into pan and stir to mix well. Bring to the boil and then turn the heat down and allow to simmer , stirring occasionally, until sauce has reduced and gone sticky.

Serve immediately with boiled rice, chips or wraps :)

Easy and SOOOOO tasty!!!

XxX

Nice recipe! Well done on zumbaring...it's certainly a heart-starter! I've only done a couple of sessions, my friend is an instructor. I feel massive though stomping around behind everyone.

I'm getting frustrated, I lose then put on then lose...but I'm exercising more than ever and eating virtually no chocolate....grrrr!

Stillnot having much success :( My BMI is 31.99 as of this morning. So officially obese, though thankfully still in the lower category. Wii fit puts my weight at 13 stone 5lbs. I feel so despondant. I keep having good and then bad days, can't seem to be consistently good.

Keep at it GreyGirl! I know it's hard. I went through a stage of that from December to about March, but if you keep at it you will do it :D

I also have an announcement! I've been meaning to come and tell you girls for a little while but it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks! I got my :bfp:!!!!! :D I hope you ladies can follow very soon!!! :dust:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->