Lets get Skinny :)

I'm not too bad, but i've not been to gym in about 4/5 weeks because i've just not had time. I've been doing every scrap of overtime that I can and in between that i've been trying to finish my assignments for college :( I have 3 more to do for today! :(

oh no :( I hated doing assignments when I was at college.
I've so not got the time to excersise at the mo but have ben trying to get out for a long walk once a day.

Have you tried the sweet ryvita? Its yummy. :) when I fancy something sweet midafternoon I have one of those it helps my sweet tooth. I never used to have one until I got pregnant and then it kicked in big time and I put on loads of weight :(
It was wthe cakes that did it for me...

I really hate them too! I've basically had an assignment (which counts towards my degree) to do each week for the last 2 months :(

I've not tried the ryvita actually... but i'm not too much of a snack person. I just tend to have big portions and have too many take outs... damned pizza... lol.

Ive been only having one meal a day this week so hopefully a loss. fingers crossed.

Good luck, although I would say that one meal a day might cause you to put weight on in the long run as your metabolism will slow down.

hey hey. I've stopped bf and my boobs have deflated LOL!
I was a C cup originally then went up to an E while bf now I think I'm a D. Do you think they'll carry on going down?

I'm going to try the Divina video in the new year. has anyone got that one?

the diet is out of the window for the next 2 weeks. just had a chinese after being in the pub!

hey hey. I've stopped bf and my boobs have deflated LOL!
I was a C cup originally then went up to an E while bf now I think I'm a D. Do you think they'll carry on going down?

I'm going to try the Divina video in the new year. has anyone got that one?

I've not got that video, but my friend swears by it and she's lovely and toned! Lol :)

the diet is out of the window for the next 2 weeks. just had a chinese after being in the pub!

Oh no! Don't let it stop you trying, one treat shouldn't do much harm... I kept losing weight when I was having take away pizzas :blush: Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->