Lets get Skinny :)

katycam

Mummy to Austin
Reaction score
Who wants to get skinny!? :happydance:
The idea of this group is to motivate and encourage each other in our journey to lose weight.

Weigh in day should be every Wednesday and please be honest about how much you have lost.

(I am aware there is a thread thread for losing weight before TTC but this is just a general weight loss group, especially for those who have quite a bit they want to shed!)

Current Weight:
Starting Weight:
Short term Goal Weight:
Long term Goal Weight:
Anything about you that you wish to share:

Current Weight: 14 stone 5 :(
Starting Weight:14 stone 5
Short term Goal Weight:13 stone
Long term Goal Weight:8 stone
Anything about you that you wish to share: Im katy and i am desperate to lost the weight i put on whilst being pregnant, plus and extra couple of stone on top as i was overweight before i fell pregnant. I have joined a gym which i plan to go to every other day but the hot weather at the moment is putting me off! I also have Active Personal Trainer for the Wii which is AMAZING! and im using that every other day too.

I'm up for doing this when I feel better which might be a couple of weeks, had the kickstart i needed so gonna go for it :D

I keep telling myself I'm going to kick start my weightloss, but I always give in to junk!
I need to find a diet program I can stick to, and I'm having a lot of issues with that!
Open to suggestions

Okay I'm going to commit to joining this group lol so I actually do this.

Current Weight: 131lbs
Starting Weight: My high weight when I was 37 weeks pregnant was 171lbs :sick:
Short term Goal Weight: 120lbs
Long term Goal Weight: 105lbs
Anything about you that you wish to share: I gained 40lbs when pregnant with Elyse, and put on 10lbs before that.. I have to lose weight before Elyse's baptism on August 30th and I WANT to lose it all definitely by Christmas if not by my birthday (Oct 31)

Oh, I'm a chocoholic..

Current Weight: 15st2lb
Starting Weight:15st 10lb
Short term Goal Weight:12st
Long term Goal Weight:9st 7lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:
Steroids made me fat I was a size 8 9 yrs ago ...I put 2 stone on in winter and loose one stone in summer need to looose loads this summer to break the cycle ...will be joining a gym 2nd sept when baby is 3 months old as i cant b4 due to section

Ooooo i'll be joining this thread in a couple of weeks. Got a few BBQs and and parties i want to enjoy first!!!!

oo i'm up for this, i will post my stuff later when i weigh myself. I might actually do my wiifitting if i have this group to motivate me :)

hello everyone :)
how are you doing today? i had pizza hut, but only a salad so dont feel too bad!!

Doing pretty well.. it's 6pm here and have had a small bowl of cold leftover pasta w/ tomato & mushroom sauce at lunch and a lean cuisine panini for dinner.. :) :)

Current Weight: 12 st 6lbs
Starting Weight: 12 st 6lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 11st
Long term Goal Weight: 9 st
Anything about you that you wish to share: I simply put weight on from getting a partner and loving takeaways too much!!! Oh and not excersising! I really want to get back to the size I used to be xx

Current Weight:9st1
Starting Weight:9st1, bmi 25.0
Short term Goal Weight:8st 2
Long term Goal Weight:7st7 bmi 20.8
Anything about you that you wish to share: im only 4ft 11 and look horrible at 9st1, im losing weight for me and exercising to improve fitness and health for ttc& pregnancy,

im swimming 3-4 times a week as its low impact for my disability

Ive ordered a wii fit its coming tuesday :happydance:

Current Weight:9st1
Starting Weight:9st1, bmi 25.0
Short term Goal Weight:8st 2
Long term Goal Weight:7st7 bmi 20.8
Anything about you that you wish to share: im only 4ft 11 and look horrible at 9st1, im losing weight for me and exercising to improve fitness and health for ttc& pregnancy,

im swimming 3-4 times a week as its low impact for my disability

Your the same size as me i wish i weighed what you do :hugs:

I'm up for this

Current Weight: 13 st 11lb
Starting Weight:14 st 1
Short term Goal Weight: 12st
Long term Goal Weight: 10st
Anything about you that you wish to share: I have a 2 week holiday in Spain in July 2010 and I'd love to weigh 10st by then, but I doubt it lol

So far today ive had a bowl of cerials for breakfast 11am no missed lunch havin grilled chicken salad for tea

I had a bacon bun for breakfast lol but thats it all day! x

Oh god I eat well more than u lot :blush: today I had weetabix for brekkie, a bbq for lunch+dinner but was good, only had 1 burger, 1 chicken kebab stick and loads of salad and new potatoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->