Lets get Skinny :)

Hello, I've been awful this week but somehow I've lost nearly half a stone :shrug:
I've been having chips, chocolate, roast duck all sorts.
Really pleased but...I'm back on the diet this week. I've also been drinking loads of wine which I need to stop

I just wanted to ask peoples opinions when are you going to stop dieting for christmas?
when is the cut off point? or isn't there?

Hello, I've been awful this week but somehow I've lost nearly half a stone :shrug:
I've been having chips, chocolate, roast duck all sorts.
Really pleased but...I'm back on the diet this week. I've also been drinking loads of wine which I need to stop

I just wanted to ask peoples opinions when are you going to stop dieting for christmas?
when is the cut off point? or isn't there?

Well done you! I'm not quite sure what i've done... I weighed myself yesterday morning and the scales said i'd lost 2lbs this week and then I weighed myself this morning and the scales said i'd put 9lbs back on - I couldn't have possibly put 9lbs on over night so the scales must be dead??

I'm not going to stop dieting over Christmas, but i'm not going to try and lose weight either... just going to settle for eating in moderation and trying to maintain over xmas...

Good idea...I think I will still watch what I eat especially if I'm eating alone but obviously when I go out I'll eat whatever. and I'm definately not scrimping on the christmas dinner!!! :)

hi everyone :wave: this thread is such a good idea to get us girls motivated to lose the baby weight! i am wanting to lose about 4/5 stone for next july as im going on holiday and i really dont want to go with my big jelly belly :nope: lol.. i shall be back to post my weightloss on wednesday well hopefully i will have lost a pound or two by then :roll:

i hope everyone has a sucessful weightloss journey! x

Oh no what happened katycam?

What pills are they Hannah?

I think that I've put on weight again but I'm too scared to weigh myself :blush:
But I have a new incentive - I'm getting married end of March so need to look good by then! x

Hmmm, not beeeeeen bad but not really goooooood!?!

NEED MORE WILPOWER!

:( Ive beeeeeen crap at it ive just had a food binge im really down now ahh i wish this weight would just go overnight!! x

Lol awwww, I've not bothered weighing in for a couple of weeks because I just seem to be putting more on :(

oh dear :(
well my OH brought me some underwear as he thought that I was loosing weight but when I tried it on I just looked awful!! even he didn't have much to say haha.
Well good luck with this week girls x

oh dear :(
well my OH brought me some underwear as he thought that I was loosing weight but when I tried it on I just looked awful!! even he didn't have much to say haha.
Well good luck with this week girls x

Awww no :( I'm sure it looked ok hun. I hate being bought underwear because I hate being looked at so closely lol.

I'm going to really boring for a week and i'm hoping this will kick start my weight!

Every single day this week from today i am having EXACTLY the same - kinda following the slimming world green days as such...do you think this will work??

Breakfast: x2 weetabix, cup of tea (with sweetner) 1x wholemeal slice of toast & 1x soft boiled egg - no butter & Grilled Mushrooms.

Exercise video: 1/2 hour Salsa dancing!

Snack: Fruit

Lunch: Either Jacket pot & baked beans OR a bowl Veggie Rice

Snack: Fruit & Dark 2xfinger kitkat (think this would count as about 5.5 syns)

Tea: Bowl of new potatoes & veg & splash of gravy (also syns about 1-2.5)

Think you allow yourself 10 syns per day - so i should be OK i think! All drinks will either be sugar free, water or cup of tea! No wine!! :( :(
Do you think it'll work???

My weight today is: 11st 4lb :( Feels worse now i've just wrote it down!

HA HA, looking at all my other posts i hope this one works! lol

I'm going to really boring for a week and i'm hoping this will kick start my weight!

Every single day this week from today i am having EXACTLY the same - kinda following the slimming world green days as such...do you think this will work??

Breakfast: x2 weetabix, cup of tea (with sweetner) 1x wholemeal slice of toast & 1x soft boiled egg - no butter & Grilled Mushrooms.

Think you allow yourself 10 syns per day - so i should be OK i think! All drinks will either be sugar free, water or cup of tea! No wine!! :( :(

It might work, but it really depends on what your eating habits were to begin with. Plus, if you want to see a real change in weight you need to look beyond just one week if you know what I mean?

That looks like it'll be quite healthy to me although from a nutritional point of view, there's not much in the way of protein?

Also, i'd say that you have quite a large breakfast. Most people would have the weetabix or the egg/toast and not both, if you tried that you might lose more?

Good luck :D

right! I have found THE dress and I need to loose a stone in 12 weeks! eeeeeeeeek!
Going to go hardcore now. Weening missy off the breast this weekend. :)

It might work, but it really depends on what your eating habits were to begin with. Plus, if you want to see a real change in weight you need to look beyond just one week if you know what I mean?

That looks like it'll be quite healthy to me although from a nutritional point of view, there's not much in the way of protein?

Also, i'd say that you have quite a large breakfast. Most people would have the weetabix or the egg/toast and not both, if you tried that you might lose more?

Good luck :D

Good point!

But i was always told the bigger the breakfast sets you up for the day?? And i dunno if this would change anything, i dont eat it all at once! lol - I have my weetabix early then toast & egg about 10:30/11 :)

My eating habbits, hmmm, its silly really as i LOVE LOVE LOVE salad and veg but i snack inbetween - its 200x worse as i'm not in work and i 'THINK' i'm hungry when really i'm just being bored!

The whole doing it for a week, was to hopfully kick start me and then healthy eating after not sure myself how that will work! :dohh:

Might stick to the same throughout the day and have a proper meal @ tea time! Suppose my OH wont get bored that way either and i'll get more protein :)

:flower:

how you getting on girls?

I've stopped breastfeeding so I can really go for it now. I'm going to do the 2 week special K diet to kick start things again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->