Lets get Skinny :)

Well done Kit thats great!! xx

Thanks hun :) I've been trying to lose weight properly since 6th September so that brings my total in 8 weeks to 16lbs (average of 2lbs a week) so i'm really quite impressed lol.

I really am not trying though I am terrible :blush:

If I tried and did some exercise I know I would lose....

- 3lbs in 11 days :D

How's everyone else doing?

Well done Kit!

A slight gain here :(

Awww hun :hugs: Don't let it get you down too much and just get yourself back on track this week :D Aside from the gain, how are you feeling?

Hello,

I stumbled across this thread and I was wondering if I could join?
I just had a discussion with my OH last night about this, he reckons it will take me about 6 months to loose my weight so it would be cool to do it with others :)

x

Great thanks!

This is me...

Current Weight: 13stone 2lb
Starting Weight: 13stone 2lb
Short term Goal Weight: 11stone
Long term Goal Weight: 10stone 6lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:

I had a baby 9 weeks ago and am still breastfeeding so can't go full wack on the old diet thing but have been trying to work out with my Penny Lancaster DVD :haha:

I have 5 rules that I'm trying to stick by though

1. Nothing white and fluffy (I saw that on 'This morning' aparently it works to loose baby weight)
2. No carbs after 4pm
3. Nothing deep fried
4. Nothing with wheat in
5. NO CHOCOLATE!!!!!

*But I will allow myself 1 naughty meal a week like a takeaway if I do want it or I have friends over or something but the rest of the time I going to try and eat healthily...:wacko:

My incentive is a jacket I brought £145 which is a size smaller than I am now :wacko: :dohh: I need to be able to fit into it soon to justify it to my OH and prove him wrong :)

Great thanks!

This is me...

Current Weight: 13stone 2lb
Starting Weight: 13stone 2lb
Short term Goal Weight: 11stone
Long term Goal Weight: 10stone 6lb

I had a baby 9 weeks ago and am still breastfeeding so can't go full wack on the old diet thing but have been trying to work out with my Penny Lancaster DVD :haha:

I have 5 rules that I'm trying to stick by though

1. Nothing white and fluffy (I saw that on 'This morning' aparently it works to loose baby weight)
2. No carbs after 4pm
3. Nothing deep fried
4. Nothing with wheat in
5. NO CHOCOLATE!!!!!

*But I will allow myself 1 naughty meal a week like a takeaway if I do want it or I have friends over or something but the rest of the time I going to try and eat healthily...:wacko:

My incentive is a jacket I brought £145 which is a size smaller than I am now :wacko: :dohh: I need to be able to fit into it soon to justify it to my OH and prove him wrong :)

Good luck hun :) Hope that you can fit into your jacket soon and prove him wrong lol ;) It must be a very nice jacket at that price though!!! Lol.

I managed to loose 4lbs this week, kebabs and cocktails must do wonders for me =]

Thats 36lbs lost so far

Well done Kimbowee!!! :D

I have been so bad and eating loads of junk as per usual

Ooooo hello!!! Just found this thread!?! Please please can i join!!

I'm terrible for binging and not doing much exercise!!

Monday i will be starting the new regime! Similar to Silas, i'll be having:

NO BREAD
NO CARBS after 4pm (and only use brown pasta!)
NO Chocolate (although this is my downfall, so might have to get dark choccie in for the first few weeks the curb that craving!)

Current Weight: 11stone 7lb
Starting Weight: 11stone 7lb (Not sure so i'll put same as current weight)
Short term Goal Weight: 9stone 7lb
Long term Goal Weight: 8stone 7lb (or size 10!)

Had my little girl Olivia just over 6 months ago, been really lazy in terms of exercise and i'm a sod for accidently missing lunch then binging @ 3ish...have a real bad craving for chocolate and probably have a bar a day!!!! :nope:

I make excuses for finding time to do stuff and i need a real kick up the bum!

I've just spend £160 on new clothes for work which i go back in Jan and they are VERY VERY tight fitting!! I am determined to get in them!

I hate having my photo taken cos i look like a tank and so i've hardly got any with my daughter and she's crowing up so fast :( i'll have nothing and before you know time will have passed me by!!

I NEED HELP!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:) I'm the same. How often is the weigh in? I'm too scared to weigh myself at the moment :argh: but I can fit into my jacket a bit eaiser :)

I had a weak moment yesterday and had a mince pie I also had a wispa gold, which I can never resist in the shop :nope: and am making roast duck for dinner today.:blush:
I'll have to make mine with vegetables rather than yummy mashed potato which my OH will be having. :(

I will make up for it by doing some Tae Bo this evening!

Hi Cassandra, congrats and good luck!:thumbup:

Hi Cassandra and Silas!!! Welcome over!!

I lost 2 pound this week girls! God knows how :dohh: xx

Thanks ladies! Yesterday was great, always is on the first day but today...ive not been too bad, just a little :( i had bread!! :(

Think i'm gonna try somethings like slimming world - that way i can have a dabble in the naughtys and hopefully still lose wait!!

Am i just making excuses now?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->