Let's have a laugh-What did you cry about today?

themaybaby

Reaction score
Today has been emotional for no reason. Lol. I just burst out into tears garnering hugs and support from my 3 and 5 year old and hubby. After we put the kids down we had dinner. My husband was raving about the sesame chicken I made-here comes the waterworks. I just start crying telling him how happy I am that he likes it all the while laughing as well and telling him I don't know why I'm crying. So humor me ladies with your stories.. Please tell me I'm not the only one! BTW "hi" to all 😊. I got my bfp a few days ago. This will make 3 for me!

Awww <3 I was the flip side of a hormonal wreck :lol:

i couldn't open the packet of bourbons

Oh my gosh! So here bourbon is liquor. What's bourbon there? I assume you're not throwing them back. &#55357;&#56834; I live in Texas. Where are you from?

Hahaa :rofl: they're chocolate biscuits here! But we do know bourbon is a thing there because it's in films and stuff :lol:

:haha: that must have sounded so funny yes some biscuits im from uk :thumbup:

I've been watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix and cry at the end of every single episode. :dohh:

Yesterday, I had to have an emergency dentist appointment and that meant my DH had to get up early (he works nights so sleeps during the day), drive me to the dentist and stay home for half of his shift to take care of the kids. I cried 20 thousand times because I felt bad that my DH had to do all of this. He had to keep reassuring me that it was fine, but I couldn't stop crying. On top of that, when I went to the dentist, the assistant asked me what was going on (just to understand what the appointment was for) and I burst into tears and just started sobbing while trying to explain. :blush:

I wasn't this emotional before but it's definitely starting to come out strong now.

Hahaa :rofl: they're chocolate biscuits here! But we do know bourbon is a thing there because it's in films and stuff :lol:

I love the differences it's so interesting. Just as biscuits here are big fluffy buttery bread, there it's what we call cookies. Awesome!

I've been watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix and cry at the end of every single episode. :dohh:

Yesterday, I had to have an emergency dentist appointment and that meant my DH had to get up early (he works nights so sleeps during the day), drive me to the dentist and stay home for half of his shift to take care of the kids. I cried 20 thousand times because I felt bad that my DH had to do all of this. He had to keep reassuring me that it was fine, but I couldn't stop crying. On top of that, when I went to the dentist, the assistant asked me what was going on (just to understand what the appointment was for) and I burst into tears and just started sobbing while trying to explain. :blush:

I wasn't this emotional before but it's definitely starting to come out strong now.

Awww, we always feel awful when the men have to do what we do. I'm the same way. It's sounds like he understands which is great. I haven't seen once upon a time. I'll have to check that out. I'm an avid Netflixer. Lol. I'm waiting for stranger things to come back with season 2. Have you seen stranger things?

I’m crying at everything!!

My ds saying goodbye to his grandparents...
I suddenly felt homesick (I’m from the UK but live in the US)

Love stranger things! Can't wait for season 2

I was making dinner last night and we have houseflies - one flew into the cream I was pouring into a bowl for my carbonara sauce and drowned inside so I had to start over and I burst into tears haha. I was glad that the fly died though, little bugger deserved it

Oh my, I cried at the sex scene in the new Outlander episode. Who cries during sex scenes?!?! Me apparently. It was just me and the dog home an he was just looking at me like wtf. LOL.

I cried driving by my work yesterday since I'm on leave. Who knew I'd miss it so much!?!?

I cried yesterday bc my 4 year old kept crying over stupid stuff all day (e.g he wanted the birthday cake NOW before the parents sang happy birthday). I recounted this to my husband while crying and in turn my 4 year old cried even more bc he was upset I was upset about him crying. Then I cried more bc I felt guilty for making him cry...and then we hugged

Bawled my eyes out on a cab on the way to work this morning. So embarrassing
My hubby is away for a week, so found a reason to be mad with him and cried over that "made up" problem
Loving this pregnancy :p

Lmao I wish I could tell you ladies that it gets better when you get a bit further along, but as somebody who has cried a total of 3 times in the last fortnight over potato related failures, sadly I can't &#128514;

Twice I've dropped the basket of our air fryer, full of chips, all over the floor and have bawled my eyes out, and once I have cried because I made chips for dinner not mashed potatoes as my partner requested. He was totally fine with it, I cried my eyes out. He thinks I'm psychotic &#128514;&#128514;

I’m crying at everything!!

My ds saying goodbye to his grandparents...
I suddenly felt homesick (I’m from the UK but live in the US)
That's a long ways from home! I completely understand you there.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->