Let's have a laugh-What did you cry about today?

I saw a box of triscuit crackers at the grocery store and wanted it with a few slices of block cheese. I got home, put them up and started cooking dinner. I woke up this afternoon from a nap and wanted my cheese and crackers. I open the cabinet and get the box out and dh beat me to it! I had 6 crackers left and cried like a baby because I didn't have enough crackers for the cheese that I already cut to go on them lol

The other day I teared up cuz my boss suggested I just order jimmy johns when I had to work through lunch and he was going out to eat, even though I asked if he would mind grabbing me something. He had no idea, but I did!

Today. Things have just gone from bad to worse in the last 24 hours. My fridge blew up, my ADHD'er smashed a window yesterday which I have to pay for next week because there are no available Glazier's until then, my ADHD'er again tried to cut through my hoover cord with pliers, my study has fallen behind, my house is a mess, my car battery died, the school has to give the kids a sandwich because I couldn't get to town for ham to make a sandwich, 2 of my cats are being assholes as well as DS1 and DS2 who don't help the situation by arguing with each other or what I ask, my lawnmower guy hasn't shown up, I have laundry galore because I am waiting for the landlord to put up new line (asked about a month ago but at least he's had the shower fixed) and the airing rack takes 3 days per load and my rabbits are in desperate need of my sister coming to collect because I just don't have the time they need. I just lost it. And to make it worse, we don't qualify for ANY help with DS2 and his ADHD at all! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->