lets just be honest here ...

mom and ttc

Reaction score
honestly guys, we all out our date down for the testing in these threads, but how many days past ovulation do you really start peeing on those tests lol

Aloha! :)

It depends, but some cycles I started at like 7 DPO which is crazy cause no one gets a BFP THAT early. I've been trying to be better at wait to at least 9dpo. If you have IC it's better to start with those. Good luck!

8dpo to be totally honest. I wait until my 7dpo progesterone test is done and confirms I ovulated. This month though I haven't tested and won't be until 13dpo. I was getting migraines squinting and looking over and over to see if I saw anything. Get excited over a shadow and then nothing. It's been hard not to test. and boring. :haha:

But the last time I got a bfp I didn't get the 2 lines on a frer until 13dpo so there is really no point in my testing earlier. So I will be testing this wednesday. If it's negative I will wait for af to show up and if she is late I will test again.

The past 2 cycles I started testing at 7 DPO with IC. Today I'm 7 DPO (ish - haven't temped or opks) and I haven't tested yet, in the back of my mind I'm thinking I could be 5 DPO so there's really no point. I'm starting to get the urge though!

I'm terrible even though i didnt get my bfp till 17dpo with #1 ive started testing at 7dpo this month :shy:

I usually start around 7DPO even though I know it will be negative but I got a BFP with DD at 9DPO so I start early.

I'm so ridiculous--I started at 5dpo this cycle! I know I won't see anything but I guess I have a POAS addiction. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->