Let's see your trees then!

Kirsty your tree is huge.

Love those 1st December PJ's CRW

Great tree Char :) W is adorable in her pyjamas :cloud9:

We did my DDs playroom one tonight- couldn’t find the lights but we put it up anyway! Will add lights ASAP :D don’t have a topper yet either but I’m looking for a nice one! My DD would not keep still for a nice picture but there she is in her December 1st pyjamas too!
Haha omg she is SO effing cute!! Love those style pjs, DS has different ones this year but still got his pair like those from last year that fit. Look at her little tootsies :haha: adorbs

We did my DDs playroom one tonight- couldn’t find the lights but we put it up anyway! Will add lights ASAP :D don’t have a topper yet either but I’m looking for a nice one! My DD would not keep still for a nice picture but there she is in her December 1st pyjamas too!
Haha omg she is SO effing cute!! Love those style pjs, DS has different ones this year but still got his pair like those from last year that fit. Look at her little tootsies :haha: adorbs

She looks like a little stubby dumpling in them because they’re size 1-2 so a bit of a weird one :cloud9: (she’s actually quite tall!) got so many blurred pics of her near the bloody tree, lol!

She looks like a little stubby dumpling in them because they’re size 1-2 so a bit of a weird one :cloud9: (she’s actually quite tall!) got so many blurred pics of her near the bloody tree, lol!

I haven't been able to get a properly decent pic of ds by the tree either, and it's been up a week!

I just had my birthday and dh's gift to me was this gorgeous 7.5 foot tree. :cloud9: I love coloured lights and white lights so its perfect because I can have both.

llktmb8.jpg

omroJNZ.jpg

VKmB3VK.jpg

I just had my birthday and dh's gift to me was this gorgeous 7.5 foot tree. :cloud9: I love coloured lights and white lights so its perfect because I can have both.
Oh my giddy aunt :O that's huge what did he do nick it from the window in selfridges?! Looks amazing can't believe the size of it! Very cool having both kinds of lights on 😍
(Happy belated birthday!)

Gorgeous trees ladies.

Kirsty, where did you get your tree from?

Main tree and added lights to playroom tree :)

That looks so warm and cosy with the fire too! :cloud9:

Love the fire (tree is gorgeous too). Our fire is electric and the bulb went ages ago. It doesn't affect use so we haven't changed it,think we should now as it looks so festive :)

Lovely trees! My dd was asking when we're Putting ours uP. I'm hoPing I can hold out until next week

Ours went up last night. I've decided we need a new tree for next year.. this one looked huge in our old house but it looks so diddy in the bay window :dohh:
:xmas9:

Attachments

• 24232624_1474898172559465_280244111893131259_n.jpg
    24232624_1474898172559465_280244111893131259_n.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 24294326_1475328982516384_8123768513653706638_n.jpg
    24294326_1475328982516384_8123768513653706638_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 13
Ours went up last night. I've decided we need a new tree for next year.. this one looked huge in our old house but it looks so diddy in the bay window :dohh:
:xmas9:

Omg wooow love the train track round the tree and the stockings on the mantelpiece! Looks so traditional!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->