lets share symptoms....

Babybaba

Reaction score
Hey ladies...
well i really wanted to share my symptoms..ive been keeping track of them all on an app on my phone....the really annoying thing is i dont know when i Ovulated....so if anyone wants to hazzard a guess when sharing their symtoms i'd love your input! lol...so i'll share my symptoms by Cycle Day...

CD1 - (13th June) Period Started

CD2 - period

CD3 - period

CD4 - last day of period

CD5-8 - nothing out of the ordinary..

CD9 - slight tender breasts, and watery cm

CD10 - nipples tingling, watery cm, and a sharp pain in left lower back

CD11 - twinge in left ovary side, ewcm, tingly boobs and feeling like im coming down with something

CD12 - feeling crampy and had a twinge in left side, feeling wet down below, ewcm that is a little bit clumpy and cloudy but deffo coming close to being really good ewcm, im cramping and feeling bloated, and boobs still feel like they are burning

cd13 - ewcm going a bit creamier, boobs feel like they are on fire

CD14 - crampy still, slight tugging cramp to left ovary side, boobs feel like they are burning,cramping on left ovary side from about 10.30pm up until 11.00pm, tender breasts (burning sensation) and ewcm

CD15 - crampy uterus, cramping stronger on left side, tender breasts,

CD16 - i have no more cramping, ewcm really clear and stretchy, some twinges in uterus this evening, and tender boobies

CD17 - woke up with a stuffy nose, dull cramp in lower stomach uterus area, and the boobs just keep on hurting

CD18 - having a dull achey pain in my lower back to the left, checked cm in the morning and was dry, checked at 8pm and there was a bit of stretch cm, boobs are driving me mad feeling sore, can only describe it as a burning sensation

CD19 - boobs still hurting, sooo hungry today, and really dry cm,gums bled when i brushed my teeth tonight...

CD20 - boobs still sore, mild throbbing! nipples/areola are really pink, feeling very hungry all the time. around 4pm felt like something funny was happening, like a flutter/shooting pain, like a flutter only sharp and sudden on left side. lower back ache

CD21 - lower back is sore, feeling like im stretching in my lower stomach area, especially on the left side of lower stomach...felt what i can only describe as a "scratch" from the inside on my lower stomach (focused on left side) my boobs stopped hurting this evening....

CD22 - i feel like all my symptoms have disappeared, no sore boobs!!! ahhhh just feeling tired and hungry...

CD23 - feel like i have no symtoms, apart from slight tingly nipples....

well if your still with me after all that...THANK YOU!!! would love to hear others symptoms...any idea when i had the big O? lol

baby dust
xoxo

Hi :flower:

Sorry I'm useless at looking for ovulation unless I can see a chart :haha:

My symptoms are:

O day - sharp pain in right ovary for a few seconds

1dpo - temp spike

6dpo - twinges in my back, nausea and vomiting (might have been down to getting some bleach in my mouth though when I was cleaning the kitchen and forgot to wipe down the counters :blush:)

7dpo - twinges in my back, irritable, temp drop

8dpo - twinges in my back, emotional, temp rise

9dpo - pinching feeling in uterus, sharp pain in uterus, twinges in my back, emotional, light headed, migraine, skin breakout, nausea and vomiting (no bleach this time :haha:)

10dpo - mild AF like cramps, sharp pinching pain in uterus, twinges in my back, snotty cervical mucus, skin breakout, felt a bit car sick earlier

I'm planning to test on Friday :happydance: xx

Hey ladies mind if I share:

O-6DPO- Nothing special
7 DPO- Constipated!! CP high closed soft Never went down after O, sore bbs
8 DPO- Constipated still..err, feel like I'm leaking but no CM when I check, CP higher and closed. One sign that is unusual is my CP changes through the day but this cycle it is always high (barely can reach), sore bbs, HUNGRY (got up at midnight to make food), sinus problems
9 DPO- HUNGRY, tightly closed cervix and very high, thick sticky CM but not much at all, sore bbs., achey

Also I have had the vivid dreams the past few nights...scary woke up and had to check the house!

Stuffy nose. Sore boobs. Major headaches. Moody.

Had a MC (and subsequent D&E two days after Mother's Day).
Not to mention I had my tubes tied last July!

If I am not pregnant with our miracle baby (only had unprotected sex once this cycle and used pull-out method), then he is getting snipped.

So hoping these symptoms are what I think they are!

stuffy nose, huge headake. cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back. bloated. have no energy, tired, every time i eat i get sick, and i think my veins are popping out on my bobs alllott!! more but not sure if its just because of summer.

0-5 dpo: tired, slightly crampy, tingling nipples, nausea without vomiting and sore throat, I am also VERY irritable today ( only 5dpo )

My boobs aren't hurting yet and I dodn't have much CM s far. I hope it's not a bad sign....
I am moody, poopy & farty LOL!

I'm feeling very irritable too this morning (11dpo), I've got zero patience for anyone. But my temps are taking on the same pattern they did last cycle so I'm thinking a BFN is in store for me on Friday :shrug: xx

I'm 9DPO today and have had tingly nipples since ov, but my boobs have got really sore in the last couple of days. Some cramps down below too, but nothing painful.

Hi :flower:

Sorry I'm useless at looking for ovulation unless I can see a chart :haha:

My symptoms are:

O day - sharp pain in right ovary for a few seconds

1dpo - temp spike

6dpo - twinges in my back, nausea and vomiting (might have been down to getting some bleach in my mouth though when I was cleaning the kitchen and forgot to wipe down the counters :blush:)

7dpo - twinges in my back, irritable, temp drop

8dpo - twinges in my back, emotional, temp rise

9dpo - pinching feeling in uterus, sharp pain in uterus, twinges in my back, emotional, light headed, migraine, skin breakout, nausea and vomiting (no bleach this time :haha:)

10dpo - mild AF like cramps, sharp pinching pain in uterus, twinges in my back, snotty cervical mucus, skin breakout, felt a bit car sick earlier

I'm planning to test on Friday :happydance: xx

This sounds very promising!!! :thumbup:

Good luck to you hun. And good luck to everyone else on the dreaded 2ww :flower:

Hi all

I am 6 days away from AF, and I dont really have anything yet just bloated and seen some veins in my breast appear. But no sore breast like before I have my m/c does this mean i am out????

mrs m25 - every pregnancy is different :thumbup:

Big mood swings today. I went from being irritable this morning and sluggish, to breaking down in tears over nothing and now I'm impatient with everyone again :shrug:

And I'm not paying any attention to any of my charts anymore because I've found a thread about the thermometer I use, apparently it's faulty and just churns out the same temps for everyone :growlmad: xx

I know every pregnancy is different but I just feel like I should be feeling something by now?? Its a horrible wait isnt it? I have dried up down there as well. I pay no attention to temps never really got my head around it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->