Let's stay positive

apple_20

Mum of two
Reaction score
I have 9 days until due date I'm uncomfortable and fed up. But it's my last baby and I need to turn this into a positive.

So what will you miss about being pregnant?

I will miss feeling baby kicking
I will miss it being just me and my son
I will miss eating 3 cookies without feeling guilty :)

I will definitely miss scoffing my face and not feeling guilty for it :haha:

I remember after giving birth to my daughter I really, REALLY missed been pregnant so I'm trying not to wish this one away :)

9 days is so close! :happydance:

I will miss the little kicks and movements. I missed that after ds#2 and never thought I'd feel it again so I'm trying my best to enjoy every minute of her moving even though she can be quite painful!!

The only thing I think i will miss is feeling him move in my belly.

And maybe time alone with OH.

Just like the others.....the movement is what ill miss.
Oh and.....3 cookies you say? Ive been known to eat 10. Lmao!
I was planning on getting pregnant again right away. It will be our last. We will see...

Ill miss it all (minus sickness) if only we could bottle some of it up.

Really i feel mentally done with whole being pregnant cant wait to complete and close this chapter in my life :D

I think we must look back at pregnancy with rose tinted glasses. Saying that with DS he was born via c-section 39 weeks so I've never been so pregnant!

I like this thread idea! I am struggling tobe happy about being pregnant as of late as its been knocking me around a fair bit!! Plus I am feeling so scared of labor... so yes focusing on positives is a wonderful idea. This is most likely my last pregnancy.

For me:

Feeling baby kicks

Eating naughty things without guilt

That excitement when you get that very first 'positive' ..... yeah im gonna really miss that feeling like crazy :(

Hmm can't think of anything else right now lol.

This bump! I just love it and love how people in the street do a double take when you're pregnant :haha:

I'm going to miss feeling him move and having him all to myself in my belly! Also I'm really going to miss the confidence that a baby belly brings. I've never loved my body more!

I will miss my bump, it is really round this time and all out in front. I carried my daughter totally different.

Oh the movements, I'll miss those. Probably the most beautiful feeling ever.

I will miss the excitement and counting down each milestone. I'll also miss how people treat you - I remember the shock after having my DD that the focus suddenly shifted to her and no one offered to carry things etc!

I will miss eating all the things for sure!!!

Everything! I love being pregnant :)
The only thing I don't like is the reflux I suffer with but as I only generally suffer in the evening it's bearable!
I mostly don't feel much different when pregnant though, about as much energy as usual etc xx

Ugh, I kind of really needed this thread as I'm in the major slump bit! I feel totally knackered (my almost 2 year old sees to that nicely!) and am sooo fed up of being uncomfortable when sat down or at night....

However, I am really trying to stay positive as this is our last baby for sure.

I will miss...
Feeling the baby moving inside you
The excitement of finding out the gender at the 20wk scan
The fun of picking out names (although this time it's been rather tough)
The second trimester when you have a lovely neat bump but feel great
Having time just me and my daughter

Aww thanks for this! I suddenly feel a lot better :) xx

I've had my baby (as you can see) and I get sad about not having my baby bump! Especially when I see a picture of it.. I miss feeling kicks and hiccups, I miss the pregnant "status", I miss having her all to myself and constantly strapped to me day and night! I've been feeling g super protective of her and her being on the outside world capable of being more than a metre away from me makes me sad and anxious sometimes! Don't get me wrong, I'm SO happy that she's here and I can actually see her and share her with my nearest and dearest, but it was nice having her all to myself on the inside!

I will miss that excitement of first finding out your pregnant and the 'special treatment' you get being pregnant.

Must . Savour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->