Lets support/ keep eachother going through the first trimester

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Trixiebell, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Trixiebell

Trixiebell Well-Known Member

Hello!
    I am currently 4+2 with baby no.2 after suffering a miscarriage in January at 7w5d. I have a 5 year Daughter who will make the best Big Sister.

As I don't want to start a pregnancy journal until we have had the 12 week scan and know baby is ok. I thought I would start a thread to support eachother through the next few weeks. Obviously talk about how we are feeling during pregnancy but also chat about anything, have a moan about partner getting on your nerves, rubbish day at work, literally anything to help us get through these weeks.

Who is with me? :hi:

happycupcake likes this.
  2. happycupcake

happycupcake ‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’

Hey :)

I’m 4+4 and had a mmc at 11+3 in March so I completely understand! I started a due in February thread in pregnancy groups trying to be positive but I don’t know if that was the right thing to do or not.
    We also have other children - 7 altogether ages 19, 15, 12, 9, 8, 2 & 1 <3

Do you have an early scan at all? We have one booked for 6+2 and I’m so anxious about it I’m not sleeping properly anymore

Trixiebell likes this.
  3. Trixiebell

Trixiebell Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

We don't have a private scan booked as yet I am going to see how I feel in a couple of weeks time. I had a private scan at 6+4 in my pregnancy (mc) so I would like to wait until at least 8 weeks before I book a private scan, I just want to get passed the week I had the mc without anything happenibg in meantime.

4. happycupcake

Yeah that’s understandable. Part of me would like to do that too but at the same time I need to know ASAP. Hopefully things will work out for us both <3

5. Lucy3

Lucy3 Well-Known Member

Hi I just got my bfp so very early days here. Thanks for starting the February babies group @happycupcake, we’ll need to keep it going!
    So sorry about your mc @Trixiebell i can understand why that would make you feel anxious this time <3

happycupcake likes this.
  6. Lucy3

Lucy3 Well-Known Member

happycupcake likes this.
  7. happycupcake

Ooh yes! The more the merrier :D