Lets support/ keep eachother going through the first trimester

Trixiebell

Reaction score
Hello!
I am currently 4+2 with baby no.2 after suffering a miscarriage in January at 7w5d. I have a 5 year Daughter who will make the best Big Sister.

As I don't want to start a pregnancy journal until we have had the 12 week scan and know baby is ok. I thought I would start a thread to support eachother through the next few weeks. Obviously talk about how we are feeling during pregnancy but also chat about anything, have a moan about partner getting on your nerves, rubbish day at work, literally anything to help us get through these weeks.

Who is with me? :hi:

Hey :)

I’m 4+4 and had a mmc at 11+3 in March so I completely understand! I started a due in February thread in pregnancy groups trying to be positive but I don’t know if that was the right thing to do or not.
We also have other children - 7 altogether ages 19, 15, 12, 9, 8, 2 & 1 <3

Do you have an early scan at all? We have one booked for 6+2 and I’m so anxious about it I’m not sleeping properly anymore

Hey :)

I’m 4+4 and had a mmc at 11+3 in March so I completely understand! I started a due in February thread in pregnancy groups trying to be positive but I don’t know if that was the right thing to do or not.
We also have other children - 7 altogether ages 19, 15, 12, 9, 8, 2 & 1 <3

Do you have an early scan at all? We have one booked for 6+2 and I’m so anxious about it I’m not sleeping properly anymore

Congratulations!

We don't have a private scan booked as yet I am going to see how I feel in a couple of weeks time. I had a private scan at 6+4 in my pregnancy (mc) so I would like to wait until at least 8 weeks before I book a private scan, I just want to get passed the week I had the mc without anything happenibg in meantime.

Yeah that’s understandable. Part of me would like to do that too but at the same time I need to know ASAP. Hopefully things will work out for us both <3

Hi I just got my bfp so very early days here. Thanks for starting the February babies group @happycupcake, we’ll need to keep it going!
So sorry about your mc @Trixiebell i can understand why that would make you feel anxious this time <3

hiya!

I want to join in here as well, hope that's ok.

Here's my backstory: I had a MC in July of 2017, I'm assuming before 6weeks. I had an early scan at 5weeks (June 1) and saw yolk sac. Went back for scan (July16) at what should have been 11/12 weeks but no heart beat on doppler. (never did U/S so I'm not sure when baby stopped growing) I've been TTC every since.

Here's an update: I got my BFP on 11dpo and I am 4w5d today according to my dates, so still very early. I had some spotting at 15dpo that lasted until 16dpo. Had hcg beta done at 15dpo (4w1d) and it came back 47.6 had a redraw on 17dpo (4w3d) and it rose to 104.0. (120% increase according to lab)

Not having many symptoms as of yet. I'm super thirsty (not sure its a symptom or not) and I've been constipated (tmi., sorry). Wishing us all a H&H 9 months!

hiya!

I want to join in here as well, hope that's ok.

Here's my backstory: I had a MC in July of 2017, I'm assuming before 6weeks. I had an early scan at 5weeks (June 1) and saw yolk sac. Went back for scan (July16) at what should have been 11/12 weeks but no heart beat on doppler. (never did U/S so I'm not sure when baby stopped growing) I've been TTC every since.

Here's an update: I got my BFP on 11dpo and I am 4w5d today according to my dates, so still very early. I had some spotting at 15dpo that lasted until 16dpo. Had hcg beta done at 15dpo (4w1d) and it came back 47.6 had a redraw on 17dpo (4w3d) and it rose to 104.0. (120% increase according to lab)

Not having many symptoms as of yet. I'm super thirsty (not sure its a symptom or not) and I've been constipated (tmi., sorry). Wishing us all a H&H 9 months!

Yes being thirsty Is a symptom hon.
I've been so thirsty since my BFP and with my last pregnancy I was so thirsty from around 7dpo.
Constipation I'd also a symptom unfortunately not a pleasant one.

well that's reassuring! here I am thinking I don't have symptoms, because its not the text book- nausea, sore boobs, fatigue. And low and behold I actually do have some symptoms. We might be able to add moody as SO said I was acting like my AF was coming last night, poor guy :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->