Let's talk about sex

bther

Single mummy to Zachary
Reaction score
At the moment I'm going through a particularly rough bout of MS but before this I just could not get enough of my OH. :blush: Like 2-3 times every night. :blush: He didn't seem to complain at the time but now he's teasing me about it so I just wondered if it's normal. I was single for my last pregnancy and didn't feel the need or want for sex at all during the whole thing.

I'm now feeling pretty sick which has ruined my sex drive ... until I start to feel better and then I'll be jumping him all the time again! :haha:

Well we have only done it once since I got my bfp. I have no desire at all.... I'm sure my dh is praying I get the urge to jump him before long!! X

The first few weeks I was disinterested, but tried for once a week so DH felt loved and appreciated. Then, second tri came and I instigate most of our activity. The hormones are different for everyone, so no worries!

I am having the problem of low sex drive, it sucks basically. Before bfp DH and I had very frequent sex (usually about 6-7x/week) now we have done it twice in the last week and a half and the last time was pretty much for his sake. I hope it passes :(

Mostly I just don't want to. But I'm also making sure there is absolutely no temptation to, or anything to make me even the slightest bit horny. I've had spotting practically since BFP and now thats stopped my uterus has tipped back meaning my cervix is stupidly low, so right now I can't have sex. DH is mostly understanding. I just don't want to feel sexual at the moment until sex is a possibility again......that and the sickness.

I still feel a bit yuck so I haven't been wanting sex either. I do try and make and effort and when I do, I tend to enjoy it but last week I felt sore down there and it wasn't fun at all. Luckily OH doesn't have a hugee sex drive but does tend to want it every couple of days. I think it's a combination of me feeling tired, sick and just feeling different down there..after orgasm I can feel a bit crampy too so it just takes the enjoyment out of it. Urgh :D

We have been having sec very actively since bfp !!! Have bad morning sickness too sometimes Iam not really interested but I just do it for him ! Pretend am liking it ahah !!!! Doesn't take him long so not too bad hahaha !!!

We haven't had it for a few days as I had abit off pressure down below so till I've had my scan tmro I'll be staying away !!

But before I was pregnant I was horney all the time now it's only when I get going with the deed that I feel horney hoping it changes ! X

So glad you put this post up. Am I the only irrationally scared person of sex? I feel absolutely ridiculous and know its safe but due to a bit of spotting a week ago im so scared! I love my oh and sex with him is insane but I just cannot feel sexy. I feel bloated sicky and often have headache and very sore boobs which oh is very fond of (especially now there bigger)
At the mo hes working alot, and when he comes home he doesnt really make the effort either but I know its bugging him :( Humph! Good luck and happy humping for everyone else xx

I haven't felt like it at all! It sucks! I know its just hormones and feeling crappy but I feel like I'm neglecting him :( especially because of how much he does for me! I can't wait till second tri for more than a couple reasons :D also as some girls said, the spotting is kinda freaky too.

Our sex life has stayed the same if not improved since getting pregnant! Hubby loves it :winkwink:

So glad you put this post up. Am I the only irrationally scared person of sex? I feel absolutely ridiculous and know its safe but due to a bit of spotting a week ago im so scared! I love my oh and sex with him is insane but I just cannot feel sexy. I feel bloated sicky and often have headache and very sore boobs which oh is very fond of (especially now there bigger)
At the mo hes working alot, and when he comes home he doesnt really make the effort either but I know its bugging him :( Humph! Good luck and happy humping for everyone else xx

we have been advised not to have any sex and to be honest ive not felt like it at all which isn't like me. OH is fine with it as we both desperatley want this pregnancy to go well so if that means no sex then so be it :haha:

same here, advised no sex, I don't know for how long but prob until the first tri is over. My OH has an incredibly low sex drive anyway so this won't be a problem for him. I might give him other pleasures just to keep things going but he's the last person to worry about sex :nope:

I haven't had sex since Thursday. OH keeps trying it on but I'm exhausted and constantly feeling sick. He's a bit confused bless him. I said I might be trying to get in his pants in a few more weeks but can't promise anything. :haha:

Nope not interested in sex at all. That's what got me in this state to begin with *shivers*. Haha

Xx

DH isn't one to need sex more than 1-2x per week but we quit all dtd when I started spotting at 5+3. Have only had sex once since then (last week in fact) because of spotting issues. I have almost no urge to do anything but sleep once I'm in bed so it's not a hardship on me to have the 'no sex' rule in place. DH might think it's tough but I keep thinking he'd better get used to it. There's that 6 weeks wait after delivery so he might as well practice now, right? :haha:

I had a pretty low sex drive to begin with (2x a week or so), and my hubs' isn't much higher than mine, so we've not had sex in about a week and a half (just got my BFP a few days ago). I've felt preeeeeetty exhausted, and, as this is our first pregnancy and I haven't seen an OB-GYN yet, I'm feeling nervous about it anyway. But no drive at all.

Hubby wants it all the time and and its gotten worse since the BFP, however, I just have no desire to whatsoever except of course for the times he's usually not around. go figure. Then again, the only time I'm feeling peak condition is during the day when he's at work and since I work second shift, I'm usually exhausted and not feeling well by the end of my shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->