Lets track my O.

Hi, cherieb, do u still wait for your bfp. I hope at least u got it. I feel how my af is coming soon. Yesterday I had bfn at 9dpo. GL to you.

Hey hun. No not yet. Been feeling so sad today. Last I tested was 11 dpo. Bfn. Haven't tested since but i can also feel my period coming. Im sure it will be here tomorrow morning this is way to stressful.. emotionally its draining.

I know very well the feeling. I try not to think about it. But then the pain starts and......I feel miserable and desperate :(.

Af showed her ugly face this morning. So exactly 28 days.. I dont even feel like going to work today. I was so excited about this month and really thought this was it. Well at least I know I have a 14 day leautal phase. But I dont think I even want to chart this next month. I feel like a wreck. :(

Cheer up. Don't loose your will. Think about all of this women (like me) that have been trying month after month and never give up. For me it has been 6 years now. I still believe it can happen. Even if the doctor tomorrow tells us that it is almost impossible in natural way I still will believe in it.
Look at the positive side. You don't need to be spend money for condoms :p. GL XXXXXXX

Cheer up. Don't loose you will. Think about all of this women (like me) that have been trying month after month and never give up. For me it has been 6 years now. I still believe it can happen. Even if the doctor tomorrow tells us that it is almost impossible in natural way I still will believe in it.
Look at the positive side. You don't need to be spend money for condoms :p. GL XXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->