Lets write down what helps to go in labor

I have heard that if you have an orgasm you with stimulate it too so not the sex but the orgasm (Just heard it! don't know if its true)

Agreed as my baby was a day after his due date and he was fully engaged already etc but sex certainly helped when he was ready!

I've read that the accupressure is super effective too, like Anya says.

And...I ate a super spicy sub(like, so spicy I could only eat half of it) from Subway the other day and ended up with BH. But then I ate spicy doritos and nothing happened :rofl:

Either way, it tasted good and contributed to my getting fat :)

I've read that the accupressure is super effective too, like Anya says.

And...I ate a super spicy sub(like, so spicy I could only eat half of it) from Subway the other day and ended up with BH. But then I ate spicy doritos and nothing happened :rofl:

Either way, it tasted good and contributed to my getting fat :)

I love spicy doritos :D They are sooo yummy, had them last night! didnt do nothing for me lol

Am Walking to Argos soon to get my changing bag and then having a chilli for dinner. Going to soak in a hot bath after and then pounce on OH and get :sex: loool
Not that he will :growlmad:

i've given up tryin to get her out, none of it works!! the only thing i'm doin is walking loads.

apparently the stuff in sperm is best absorbed thru the gut, again cant say it works!!

Im with you, Nothing has worked for me!!!

MW said my cervix is ready but sex still hasnt worked! :hissy:

oh dear. I thought I'd get some excellent tips here but I guess we're all back to square one...WAITING FOR THE BABY TO DECIDE.! Surely it should be our choice when labour starts??!! I do love spicy food though so I'll keep eating that anyway (not that I ever stopped)....

Sex got me started with both of mine, ''what gets them in gets them out''!!!
Ive heard you would have to eat so much pineapple that ive never really thought it was worth trying.
Ive been taking the raspberry leaf tablets and drinking the tea but was told with all of my pregnancies that it doesnt help to induce labour it just helps tone your uterus to make the contractions more effective when you are in established labour but i still take them religiously anyway!!
Castor oil isnt recommended as it aggrevates the bowel and causes diahorrea which in turn can cause dehydration.
Im not sure the reasoning behind the spicy food but i have been having a chilli every week for the past month!
x

I think the reason behind spicy food is because it can give people the runs. When you have Diarrhoea it can cause contractions to start. Same reason why Castor oil works. I have always been a big fan of spicy food and eat it alot anyway so it doesnt give me the runs so wont help me. Still eat it all the time though :D

I've heard fresh orange juice mentioned a few times. Is this supposed to help induce labour?

Larger!!!!!

im not sayin get pissed lol but i had a can the night early labour started but zane was 12 days late n i tried it all he just wasnt moving haha

I've heard fresh orange juice mentioned a few times. Is this supposed to help induce labour?

I have never heard this! But if this is right them i am going to buy all the cartons the shop has tonight :rofl:

Altho I've wondered ever since she told me this how you dont go into labour far too early from having sex! lol

...because you'll only go into labour when your body feels it is ready to. Things like this only speed things up slightly.

i drink tonnes of fresh orange anyway. read somethin interesting the other day...why dont al indian women go into early labour if curry does it?? i've given up getin her out, but i will be tryin the accupressure tho

I've tried sex, curry, chilli, stretch and sweep (x2), walking, rasberry leaf tea (from 28 weeks), evening primrose oil (from 36 weeks), walking up and downstairs and pineapple. I'm 9 days overdue now, so I think I can safely say that unless baby is ready, nuffin will budge it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->