...letting nature do it's thing...but nature is a weirdo...

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
So my fiance and I are not trying...but we are also not NOT trying either.

I am once divorced and a super proud mom to an amazing 8 year old boy. This year I will be 35 and due to a few years of reproductive issues (ovarian cysts, complicated pregnancy/delivery, etc) we are waiting until after our wedding to start trying...but not really preventing in the meantime.

So, last month for the first time in my life (except for that one time 8 years ago when I had my son!) I was late. VERY late. I was two weeks late exactly. I took a fortune in pregnancy tests, and eventually saw my doctor who did blood work. Everything came back normal, and my period showed up. I was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms last time around.

I am due this Saturday, if I am counting from the late period. (that is the correct way to go, right?) I have been up several times a night to tinkle the last week...which is odd. Today while sitting at work, I started having pretty strong AF cramps...but nothing is there yet. Still a few days before I can test.

It's been a long time since I was pg, and we didn't even try then. I feel like I am out of touch. It does get more interesting as we get older, eh? :-k

I should also add on to this that I had an IUD removed in January, and found out I have a retroverted (tipped) uterus. Not sure yet what this will do to our odds...

Fingers crossed the tipped uterus wont be a problem :)
We're ntnp too :)

I agree, this is way more confusing then just having a surprise! lol. Nature is weird, we decided to NTNP until August, so I've been taking this time to learn about charting and what not. I have an app the predicted I'd ovulate the first week of May, but my cervical fluid is saying otherwise. Idk, I'm just gunna try to let it work out on it's own, but I feel like I HAVE to know.

I may just go crazy by the time I end up pregnant. lol

I think my biggest worry about TTC is knowing pretty much exactly when you fall pregnant. When i found out I was pregnant with my LO i was around the two month mark. So we only had a few weeks till the three month mark which is when i felt happier telling people. But when your actively TTC you know from the get go. So I think i would be worrying something might happen in the early stages if you know what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->