leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

blood work results: BFN. *sigh* tried to go to the dr. today as i STILL don't have AF and during sex it hurts in the lower pelvic area when he hits it a certain way....couldnt get in today because thier card machine was down and thats the only way i could pay my co-pay. they turned me away and said to come back when i have $$! i am so mad and feel lost at this moment....dont know what to do!!!!

Honey, I'm so sorry to hear that. I definitley would continue to watch for O. Just incase you are having a annovatory cycle. Meaning you could not have AF, ovulate and be pregnant.

All my thoughts and wishes, that very soon you're pregnant! :hugs:

Honey, I'm so sorry to hear that. I definitley would continue to watch for O. Just incase you are having a annovatory cycle. Meaning you could not have AF, ovulate and be pregnant.

All my thoughts and wishes, that very soon you're pregnant! :hugs:

Thanks i really appreciate that! We have been bding all the time as usual so that should ne a good thing. Hope you are right. Thanks for the kind words and i truly hope i am pregnant asap....!

strdstkittenx: Limbo is the worst, I think! The uncertainty. Just wanting to be pregnant, but saying witch show your ugly face so I can get on with it, at the same time.

I'll keep stalking you, hun! I want to see your BFP! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

strdstkittenx: Limbo is the worst, I think! The uncertainty. Just wanting to be pregnant, but saying witch show your ugly face so I can get on with it, at the same time.

I'll keep stalking you, hun! I want to see your BFP! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

youre 100% right about that!!! uncertainty, and the 1 thing you want the most in life is to be pregnant....and waiting to see if you get a BFP and no witch, BFN and no witch, or witch....*sigh* why does it have to be so hard for me??? i keep tellign DH that i am broken.... :cry::cry:

thank you so much for the positive thoughts! hope i can join soon! :) :hugs:

I have had tons of symptoms like frequent urination, tender breasts, slight abdominal cramping, hungry, emotional, backpain, headaches, bloating, gaseous, constipated, and discharging A LOT of what looks identical to leukorrhea and has no smell. I'd be about 3 weeks, for at the max, and have NEVER discharged like this in my LIFE. I took a pregnancy test today and negative, I think I tested too soon so Im gonna retest in a couple weeks and see if anything changes. I tested at 4:40pm so maybe testing so late in the day had something to do with it too. What do you gals think. p.s. my life hasn't been that long im only 16, could this have anything to do with it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->