leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

Kitten: grr how frustrating. How are the rest of u ladies doing?

Hey guys! Any news??

Today AF is due, but nothing so far. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

:wave: Hey ladies... Any good news? I dont have any, except I just got home from the ER for Dehydration, Exhaustion, urine, blood tests, ekg, blood pressure tests and ran IV“s because of dehydration. Blood pressre was high due to pain. Severe cramping, backpain, left leg was throbbing, sciatic nerve? Im tired, And NOT PREGNANT!! No baby snuggling in... AF has came with a vengence!! I have a cyst on my ovary, endometriosis too. Im getting a D&C next week to burn up the lining so my AF will be more controled... And after that I definately will be a breeding ground to get pregnant!!

I wish you All the Best! Good luck testing!! I will join you real soon!! :hugs:
Im doing fine, atleast I now know.... ;)

thank you for posting this i have experience the same thing since 3dpo and am not 5dpo i posted a thread asking about it and no one seemed to have and answer thanks so much

Interesting thread. I hope you all have positive results to report.

I am in my own dilema. DH and I have been trying for 1 and half years now. I have PCOS but ovulate ( confirmed thru various luteal phase testing). Finally diagnosed at unexplained infertility last month. DH and I baby danced everyday in the fertile days of this cycle. AF was due on June 29th. I have following symptoms: sore nipples, abdominal cramping since last 2 days, lower back pain, frequent urination and just today rest if the boobs area started hurting too. So far I have tested 3 times (once with FMU) with FIrst Response Early Testing and came back negative everytime. Am I pregnant?

Any input will be valuable to me. Thanks

I also have thick creamy CM.

Baby dust to all!

Hi Ladies! Tested today, and a BFN for me! I'm of course a little bummed, but I'm gearing up for this next month! Sorry to the others who posted with BFNs....I know it's tough. Good luck to all of you! I'll be watching for your updates....prayers for you all!

Well ladies I have some brownish spitting and horrid cramps, so I'm pretty sure af is here and shes angry lol

Spotting* lol

Has your spotting increased? Maybe it was just implantation?

Hopin&prayin I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure once your all fixed up it will definitely be your turn!!

Strdstkittenx any news? I'm biting my finger nails for you with all the waiting!!

Day 2 and still no af! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Spotting* lol

Hopin&prayin I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure once your all fixed up it will definitely be your turn!!

Strdstkittenx any news? I'm biting my finger nails for you with all the waiting!!

Thank you, Im fine, just glad I know now... Onward to next month, no SS this time :haha:

Your 2 days late!!..:test: :test: ;test:

Spotting* lol

they still havent called me! i called them and left a message saying to call me as soon as they get my message.....im biting my nails too!

Spotting* lol

Thank you, Im fine, just glad I know now... Onward to next month, no SS this time :haha:

lol I'm gonna test, hubby is bringing one home, plus I'll be testing at my moms house tomorrow. This has to be it!!

Spotting* lol

hope youre okay!!! atleast you know now, and can get preggers FAST! :) :) :) still no update for me....

Spotting* lol

they still havent called me! i called them and left a message saying to call me as soon as they get my message.....im biting my nails too!

Well, dang, I wish they'd call you back. :hugs:

Sorry Cass. I hope this brand new cycle brings you, your BFP! :hugs:

I've been lurking in here! Waiting to hear about strdstkitten's BFP! Can't wait for them to call back. What is taking them so long? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->