leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

strdstkittenx

Reaction score
normal leukorrhea – the odorless or mild-smelling milky discharge that you may have noticed in your underwear before you were pregnant. There's just a lot more of it now, partly because of increased estrogen production and greater blood flow to the vaginal area. This discharge is made up of secretions from the cervix and vagina, old cells from the walls of the vagina, and normal bacterial flora from the vagina.

i have read that this is definitely an early pregnancy sign and i started havign it at 4 dpo.

also read on yahoo answers girls who had the same thing and ended up pregnant....i am keeping my FX'ed!

Hiya!
I had a strange period and then after that I started to get a lot more discharge coming from down there for 2 days. I took pregnancy tests but both were negative.
I have had other symptoms..
Some women test and their HCG levels are low, some women have gotten a negative preggo test at 4 weeks because of low levels of HCG .. I am just going to wait and see... GL to you too!!

It sure is... I hope this means this is your month! :hugs: I had this with both of my pregnancies in the 2ww.

I started with lots (and I mean lots!!) of this type of CM about 5/6dpo. I still have it now and in 5w3d!!

Good luck and fingers x'd for you!!

Hiya!
I had a strange period and then after that I started to get a lot more discharge coming from down there for 2 days. I took pregnancy tests but both were negative.
I have had other symptoms..
Some women test and their HCG levels are low, some women have gotten a negative preggo test at 4 weeks because of low levels of HCG .. I am just going to wait and see... GL to you too!!

I am hoping this is our month! Baby dust and FX'ed for you :) keep me updated!

I started with lots (and I mean lots!!) of this type of CM about 5/6dpo. I still have it now and in 5w3d!!

Good luck and fingers x'd for you!!

Thanks! I'm hoping it's a good sign H&H 9 months to you :)

Aww thank you strdstkittenx !
It's strange to think that some women dont even realize a change in discharge or anything for that matter. But everyone is different :)
Ooh yes LOTS of Baby dust*

Aww thank you strdstkittenx !
It's strange to think that some women dont even realize a change in discharge or anything for that matter. But everyone is different :)
Ooh yes LOTS of Baby dust*

yep, everyone is different....every other cycle i have not noticed this kind of discharge....so im really hoping its a good sign for me! you too :) :dust:

Make sure you keep us all updated!!
I will be sure to keep you updated..
This is going to be a long 2 week wait! lol.

yes maam i will, my tww is almost over, i just dont want the :witch: to show her face! :af:

yes maam i will, my tww is almost over, i just dont want the :witch: to show her face! :af:

Yeah I know what you mean!
have you had any other symptoms of pregnancy ?

been having constipation for the last 2 weeks...and i NEVER have been constipated before.....cloudy urine same amount of time off and on, every now and then dizzy/lightheaded, hot/cold, pretty tired after not doing much, headaches, cramps, pressure, increased gas (lol) twinges and sharp quick pains in what feels like my ovaries...i think thats it...if theres more ill do another post :)

what about you?

I have had a little bit of nausea, really sleepy, occasional dizzy spells, sore neck, sore back, bloated, cramps, mood swings, strong smelling pee (LOL) and I have had headaches that occur at the same time of day. Been having them for about week.. Ooh and I have had a little bit of a runny nose.
I did have that strange period which could have been possible spotting but dont want to count that as a symptom until i see if AF shows

I have had a little bit of nausea, really sleepy, occasional dizzy spells, sore neck, sore back, bloated, cramps, mood swings, strong smelling pee (LOL) and I have had headaches that occur at the same time of day. Been having them for about week.. Ooh and I have had a little bit of a runny nose.
I did have that strange period which could have been possible spotting but dont want to count that as a symptom until i see if AF shows

i forgot about my boobs feeling like they are burning and on fire every now and then my nipples are extremely sore and sensitive.

i think my pee has been strong too...

and runny nose as well....

yep until af shows but i hope for both of us she doesnt!!! FX'ed

Yep its all in a matter of time. Which I wish would go faster lol
when are you expecting AF to show?

Yep its all in a matter of time. Which I wish would go faster lol
when are you expecting AF to show?

my lmp was april 9th. my last cycle was 32 days. so my ticker is based on 32 days. if my cycle ends up being 28 days though, i should expect :witch: tomorrow. if 32 days, :witch: should be here on the 11th, friday. so anywhere from tomorrow till friday....hopefully she doesnt come! :af:

what about you?

I have to wait a full 2 weeks starting now lol.
Sucks really.
I did go to the doctor and she said i had a virus but couldnt explain how or why I got it. She did add however at the end of my visit that if i miss my next AF to go back and see her so it all comes down to it showing up or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->