Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

:yipee: Fabulous!!!

Ahhh Im so happy for you, after all this time I really really really tthink that this is it and this is your beautiful rainbow baby! X

silent stalker returns...loving the lines and stickinoki i like!!!

Here's a little Apollo video to tide everyone over until FMU tomorrow <3

Apollo Eating Dinner <3

Lovely lovely lines!! I have not been on in months no laptop boo!! But I always stop in to see how things are going for you stalker!!!! So dreaming pleased for you mwah <3 x x x x

It actually sounded like he said "Byeeee!"

He's so precious! Was he eating eggs?

It actually sounded like he said "Byeeee!"

He's so precious! Was he eating eggs?

Yep. He had a scrambled egg, 3 blueberries and then he walked right over to DH and stole a whole piece of bacon and tried to fly off with it...so DH shared a little piece of bacon with him <3 It was so darn cute. lol

Thanks...I've been looking back through my old posts...these tests look awesome compared to all of those!

Looking awesome, Stucki! And Apollo is absolutely adorable!

I didn't know birds could eat that! I don't know they couldn't. Does he always sit with you guys to eat dinner? That's too flippin adorable. He needs a little bowtie!

I don't know about you but I've already started looking at cloth diapers and things like that. And I cannot wait to tell my.mom! Because its yardsailing season here and she always finds the best stuff and practically steals it! She won't buy junk either. I know I don't want used carseats or used bottles and Etc but everything else I would totally take used. She won't even buy clothes if they have a stain. I know shell go nuts buying baby stuff LOL. [I hope that doesn't sound like I'm only excited that shed buy me stuff] . We always give her money when she does things like that. It all breaks even one way or another.

Sorry, I've rambled again... :D

I didn't know birds could eat that! I don't know they couldn't. Does he always sit with you guys to eat dinner? That's too flippin adorable. He needs a little bowtie!

I don't know about you but I've already started looking at cloth diapers and things like that. And I cannot wait to tell my.mom! Because its yardsailing season here and she always finds the best stuff and practically steals it! She won't buy junk either. I know I don't want used carseats or used bottles and Etc but everything else I would totally take used. She won't even buy clothes if they have a stain. I know shell go nuts buying baby stuff LOL. [I hope that doesn't sound like I'm only excited that shed buy me stuff] . We always give her money when she does things like that. It all breaks even one way or another.

Sorry, I've rambled again... :D

That's ok :) All of my cloth diapers and liners are on an ebay list...along with the bedding and stroller I want...I just have to buy them. I've been browsing so long, there isn't a whole lot I haven't picked out already!

Congrats Stucki!!!! Those tests are looking good!! :)

I agree. I've seen a lot of your threads and I've always been a bit on the fence with your lines but there's no doubting these ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->