Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
So dam happy for you!!!!!!
Heehee...the wayyour lines are going I'm thinking you may have been blessed with 2 little miracles here and not just 1...heeheeeeeee :happydance:

I have one...I just don't want to use it until it says 3+ weeks on it. lol

Buy a clear blue, just a regular one for now. Treat yourself lol!

Lovely lines :) Its nice to see progression on the digis too you know :winkwink::winkwink: lol.

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I am loving those nice darkening lines!!!! Great progression!!! :happydance::happydance: Congrats again!!! I am so happy for you!! :happydance::happydance:

Buy a clear blue, just a regular one for now. Treat yourself lol!

I agree! buy a regular clear blue for now. seeing the 2 pink lines was amazing, but nothing, nothing made me feel better than to see "Pregnant" on that digital test! (plus, we all want to see it too!)

Omg!!!! I've never seen your lines that dark!!! Yay! I'm so happy for you!!

:wohoo: woooooohooooo!!!! hell yea stuck!!!! Darkest lines yet!!! That thing looks fanfreakingtastic!! :yipee:

those are awesome! Congrats again!

Would just like to say congratulations! I've been a silent stalker for a while and viewed most of your threads :blush: I hope this is your take home Christmas baby!

Stucki, I could seriously cry for you right now! Leave it to pregnancy hormones, haha but your lines look AMAZING! :happydance: :hugs:

OMG - this is really it, Stuck! So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->