Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Your levels should defo be doubling, look at the blue dye from 19th and compare with todays...so much darker!

Lovely Blue dye progression stuck!!!

Your blue ones are showing gorgeous progression the frer looks simlair too yesturday I think people get better lines on frer at night for some reason xxz

They look good! I would stop testing so you don't start stressing!

I'm not stressing....at all, actually. It's weird.

Here's the FRER progression. Today is definitely darker than yesterday.

https://i33.tinypic.com/ddyozp.jpg

Your lines def look darker each day by the progression picture..

Ok just want to make sure cause everything looks great!

Same with the frers, look at the 19th then lookat today! Those levels are doubling for sure! That mean must be getting lovely and snug!!

How are you feeling?

Same with the frers, look at the 19th then lookat today! Those levels are doubling for sure! That mean must be getting lovely and snug!!

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good. This whole pregnancy really hasn't sunk in just yet....I think my body is waiting to get excited...but I don't have any of that normal anxiety this time, which I feel is a good sign!

I'm a little queasy, a little tired and my boobs are a little sore....other than the gas and passing nausea, I feel great.

your frer progression looks great when you put them all together!! yay!! snuggle in little bean :)

AF isn't even due until tomorrow!!!! Lol. This is fantastic! Maybe this will be the take home baby :)

Who'd have thought that after almost 4 years, all we needed was a higher than normal progesterone dose and some steroids...Geez.

Wow when you put them all together they look like the progressing beautifully !!! :D !!!!!! Xxxx

Stuck this IS your take home baby!!!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/cheerleaderdance_zpscfed4325.gif

Great progression Stucki!!!

With this pregnancy I too had an overwhelming sense of calm, sometimes it felt really strange because I was so used to that unbearable anxiety with previous pregnancies. Of course I've had little wobbles here and there but nothing in comparison.... I definitely think it was my instincts telling me everything will be a ok and I feel the same for you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->